Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


?1 to buy hellkat a new bike?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Would you send ?1
Yes I would.
33%
 33%  [ 21 ]
Would I fcuk.
66%
 66%  [ 41 ]
Total Votes : 62

Author Message

Walloper
Super Spammer



Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:41 - 10 Mar 2009    Post subject: £1 to buy hellkat a new bike? Reply with quote

It would make her less tempermental if the poor wee thing got a good ride now and again.
____________________
W-ireless A-rtificial L-ifeform L-imited to O-bservation P-eacekeeping and E-fficient R-epair
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

lllN30lll
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:45 - 10 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

HK who? never heard of her. Whistle
____________________
Turbo R1
CRF450R
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

OssY
Nearly there...



Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:47 - 10 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it sounds like a damn good plan...

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/POSTMAN-PAT-CHILDS-BIKE_W0QQitemZ180332996980QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Toys_Games_TV_Film_Character_Toys_ET?hash=item180332996980&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1688|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

I vote this one though...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MinhDinh
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:47 - 10 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please send her some money. Shes a lovely woman and I love her very much.
____________________
Hit the G spot. Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:52 - 10 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have money.
And I have bike/s.
But thank you nonetheless.
xx Smile xx
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MinhDinh
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:56 - 10 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

But you donts got a minhdinh in your life :p I'm priceless Wink
____________________
Hit the G spot. Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

MarJay
But it's British!



Joined: 15 Sep 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:57 - 10 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it would be better for us to donate time, tools and sundries so that her perfectly good existing bikes can work properly.

But as I've said before, Us mountain folk, we have simple tastes and don't like to venture in 't' big smoke, by gum.

My advice to anyone who lives in London is: Move out of london, its a dump. But then, we do need somewhere to keep all of the eccentrics, environmentalists and people who wear brown corduroy and tweed. And all of the Aussies and Kiwis that don't live in Aussie or Kiwiland. Smile
____________________
British beauty: Triumph Street Triple R; Loony stroker: KR1S; Track fun: GSXR750 L1; Commuter Missile: GSX-S1000F; Cheap project: CBR900RR FireBlade
Remember kids, bikes aren't like lego. You can't easily take a part from one bike and then fit it to another.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:59 - 10 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
I have money.
And I have bike/s.
But thank you nonetheless.
xx Smile xx


I will step in for you I am broke and just dont like the look of my bike. Very Happy
____________________
All the breast.
Muzza on Binge:
He's too busy beating the everloving shit out of Lizzie to notice this thread has taken a turn down Drama Avenue and stopped off at the popcorn shop.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Walloper
Super Spammer



Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:02 - 11 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh shite.... or shoite (NI speak)
Who do I have to ask to change the wording in a poll? Confused Laughing
____________________
W-ireless A-rtificial L-ifeform L-imited to O-bservation P-eacekeeping and E-fficient R-epair
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:09 - 11 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

shoit is southern Ireland Dublin actually. its just shite up here.

I havnt sat on this bike ever as i bought it when I was preg and I havnt been on a bike since last June. I will be soon though. Stupid maurauder Crying or Very sad want me race bike back.
____________________
All the breast.
Muzza on Binge:
He's too busy beating the everloving shit out of Lizzie to notice this thread has taken a turn down Drama Avenue and stopped off at the popcorn shop.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Feasty
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Nov 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:43 - 11 Mar 2009    Post subject: Re: £1 to buy hellkat a new bike? Reply with quote

Walloper wrote:
It would make her less tempermental if the poor wee thing got a good ride now and again.


[Dirty old man side of personality="Beanfeast"] If it helps, I'll give her a good ride... Twisted Evil [/Dirty old man side of personality]
____________________
Previous: Aprilia Habana Retro 50cc (beauty), Yamaha SR125 (fell apart), Honda XR125 (nippy little commuter), Honda SLR650 (Geewhizz), Yamaha Diversion 900S (Smoooooth) written off courtesy of a stupid escaped horse.
(7 year gap), BMW F650 (Relaxing ride). Aprilia Caponord ETV1000 (Big and bold). Yamaha FZS600 (got me in trouble too quick!).
Current: Yamaha TDM 900 (Comfy, light but big, power when needed).
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:49 - 11 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this helps, stops you all from muttering "lazy cow, stop being a grouch and get off your arse and learn how to fix them bikes" ... :
(1) I'm not temperamental, I'm just a bitch.
(2) Its not the menopause or P.M.T., and I will stab the next person who says it is.
(3) The frustration is not sexual.
(4) The motorbike maintenance course does not start til September Sad but
(5) I am on the waiting list for the April one Cool Thumbs Up

So ... ner Middle Finger Razz Middle Finger
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

truslack
World Chat Champion



Joined: 08 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:52 - 11 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:

So ... ner Middle Finger Razz Middle Finger


I have a bike... one that works... So ... ner Middle Finger Razz Middle Finger

Laughing
____________________
Current: Suzuki RG 125 Gamma, Honda H100, Triumph Tiger 800XC, Suzuki SV650 (minitwin)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:52 - 11 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

*wonders where she put Paula's number*


Yambabe!
Help.
Mr. Green
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Cigaro
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:10 - 11 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you get a bike for £1 now?

I'm starting to like this "credit crunch" lark.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

truslack
World Chat Champion



Joined: 08 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:19 - 11 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't Mattspratt sell a CB250 for something like £2.50
____________________
Current: Suzuki RG 125 Gamma, Honda H100, Triumph Tiger 800XC, Suzuki SV650 (minitwin)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Cigaro
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:24 - 11 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Even my bike's worth more than that.

Slightly.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

yambabe
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:06 - 11 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

P'raps you should mention that as well as the not-quite-working ones you will very shortly have posession of a (fairly) shiny, fully working, fully legal bike and hopefully some fuckoff big locks so you can keep it for a while? Very Happy

xx

(already done MY bit towards getting HK a new bike......... Wink just call me Ms Helpful)
____________________
Sod falling in love, I wanna fall in chocolate. Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Itchy
Super Spammer



Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:10 - 11 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I decide not to come back from Asia from my big trip you can probably have my Xt600E which is just a tenere without the twin head lamps and big tank, though mine does have a big tank and will shortly have twin headlamps.
____________________
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

quacker_boy
Cuddle Bitch



Joined: 06 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:49 - 11 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
If I decide not to come back from Asia from my big trip you can probably have my Xt600E which is just a tenere without the twin head lamps and big tank, though mine does have a big tank and will shortly have twin headlamps.


I might be wrong but isn't HK a little on the short side? Not sure where I got that from so if it's not true I apologise profusely. Don't kill me Laughing

XT's are fairly big machines aren't they?
____________________
wizzzard wrote: Imagine God just stopping by, tidying your front room up and then quietly letting himself out again. Statisticly more likely to happen than Korn being on here.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Itchy
Super Spammer



Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:51 - 11 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

quacker_boy wrote:
Itchy wrote:
If I decide not to come back from Asia from my big trip you can probably have my Xt600E which is just a tenere without the twin head lamps and big tank, though mine does have a big tank and will shortly have twin headlamps.


I might be wrong but isn't HK a little on the short side? Not sure where I got that from so if it's not true I apologise profusely. Don't kill me Laughing

XT's are fairly big machines aren't they?


She used to ride a XTZ600 1VJ or 3AJ tenere or a XTZ750 super tenere which is a much bigger machine than the XT600E , I can get a whole foot down on the XT600E its got a seat height of about 860mm which is fine for 28 inch leg.
____________________
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:07 - 11 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
If I decide not to come back from Asia from my big trip you can probably have my Xt600E which is just a tenere without the twin head lamps and big tank, though mine does have a big tank and will shortly have twin headlamps.


*looks up interestedly*
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:08 - 11 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

babyyam wrote:
P'raps you should mention that as well as the not-quite-working ones you will very shortly have posession of a (fairly) shiny, fully working, fully legal bike and hopefully some fuckoff big locks so you can keep it for a while? Very Happy

xx

(already done MY bit towards getting HK a new bike......... Wink just call me Ms Helpful)


Yer, thanks sweetness, I have PM'd the pooven one and feel much better Laughing
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:20 - 11 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

quacker_boy wrote:
I might be wrong but isn't HK a little on the short side? Not sure where I got that from so if it's not true I apologise profusely. Don't kill me Laughing

XT's are fairly big machines aren't they?


Its alright, I'm not gonna kill you.
I just tore a *HUGE* strip off the No. 1 Chaperone, so I've worn out my quota of stroppy bitchfulness for today.

Yeah I am (a shortarse).
Yeah they are (fairly big machines).
Fuckin sexy though.

Itchy is correct, I have a XTZ750 super tenere, which I USED to ride (despite it being a wee bit on the big side) but which is currently residing in bits in my shed, thanks to my beloved boyfriend who decided to dismantle it for reasons which I cannot remember.

But I'm not smart enough to put it back together, although I have made enquiries about motorbike maintenance courses to put myself on: its just that I don't wanna do it on my own, cos I don't wanna fuck it up cos its my utter favourite bike, which was beautiful till it got stolen (twice).

And which Robby wants to steal off me again, the evil little git Laughing

I'll get there ... eventually Mr. Green
Rome were not built in a day.
But it prolly were built quicker than any project bike I seem to get involved in, LOL
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

quacker_boy
Cuddle Bitch



Joined: 06 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:38 - 11 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Rome were not built in a day.


Laughing S'alright, I'm a short arse as well and I think there might be a higher chance of Hell freezing over than me getting a bike at the rate I can save money at Laughing
____________________
wizzzard wrote: Imagine God just stopping by, tidying your front room up and then quietly letting himself out again. Statisticly more likely to happen than Korn being on here.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 207 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.10 Sec - Server Load: 1.09 - MySQL Queries: 15 - Page Size: 135.41 Kb