Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


MX at Cusses Gorse 220309

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Videos
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Blue_SV650S
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Nov 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:01 - 23 Mar 2009    Post subject: MX at Cusses Gorse 220309 Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHJeSh_Y48Q&fmt=18

Oh and I'd just like to add, that was the other dude swearing - not me!! Wink
____________________
The purpose of life is to fight maturity.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Charlie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 May 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:13 - 23 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol what happened when you had the off? Did he go into you or something?
____________________
Past: Honda x8rs, Honda City fly, Honda Hornet 250, Honda VFR750, Yamaha xt600e.
Current: Honda CBR929RR & Yamaha XT660Z Tenere
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

kawashima
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:44 - 23 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch @ 1:56.
____________________
own:2020 Serow 250
owned: 2012 YB125SP, 2008 TDM900, 2005 W650, 2002 LS125R, 2002 CB400SF, NS50F, C50 / Trip to UK(2009), Hokkaido touring(2013)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

meach
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:54 - 23 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice vid again
I take it he was trying to come past you on the corner, from the video at first i just thought you dropped it, didn't realise there was another bike til he started gobbing off
Tough shit thats what i say, how come you didn't give him some back????
____________________
2005 xt660x in red, not everyone's cup of tea but neither is coffee
https://www.youtube.com/imeach
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Blue_SV650S
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Nov 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:32 - 23 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was minding my own business, then evidently a faster rider wanted to shave past and took me out ... he mouthed off straight away and blamed me for going off line ... I've watched the vid a few times now and I didn't deter from my line (until he had whacked into me!!) ... c0ck ...

I wasn't that p1ssed about the crash (sh1t happens and its MX!!), but I was a bit p1ssed he mouthed off at me ... when at the end of the day, its the riders behind responsibility to make the clean pass isn't it? until he hit me I had no idea he was there ... and its clear that I wasn't weaving about or anything ... tw4t!! Very Happy

I was quite happy to just pick my bike up and get on with it ... but after he mouthed off for a bit (especially where he was blaming me) I did indeed exchange a few words after he kept on ... I didn't include in the vid as I don't want to seem as uncouth as him!! Laughing

Oh and he literally hit ME ... his handlebar dug right into the top bit of my pelvis/pelvic bone - lost some skin in handlebar shape and big bruise Sad Still, its all part of the game!
____________________
The purpose of life is to fight maturity.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

OssY
Nearly there...



Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:29 - 23 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

looked like a clean line to me. should have smacked him in his peesy ass head. (obviously out of view)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Blue_SV650S
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Nov 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:16 - 24 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

OssY wrote:
looked like a clean line to me. should have smacked him in his peesy ass head. (obviously out of view)


Er, he's got a lid on ... that is prolly going to hurt my hand more than his head!! Laughing

You get tw4ts like that in all walks of life ... usually best taking the higher ground and simply ignoring!! Thumbs Up

It is annoying if you get someone going off line, but I am not sure I was and he must have been lining up a pretty close pass to tag me BEFORE the turn ... that's a bit off in the novice group!! Thumbs Down

As I said before, if he had said "my-bad" or "oops, thought you were gonna take a different line" then it would have all been bygones, I wouldn't have been overly bothered (injured or not) .. him mouthing off blaming me 100% just makes him a tw4t in my books!!
____________________
The purpose of life is to fight maturity.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Blue_SV650S
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Nov 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:46 - 24 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and the bikes for sale if anyone is interested (decided to give up MX now I've had a go and realise I am too old for this sort of sh1te!! Very Happy):-

https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=169972
____________________
The purpose of life is to fight maturity.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Al
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Feb 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:13 - 28 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe he was just annoyed about all the polls you've been making on BCF and thought it was a good time to let you know Wink

From my completely unknowledgable MX view you look alright, you should stick at it. I'd love to try MX but am afraid I can't afford your bike and have no way of transporting it about Sad
____________________
Yamaha FZR400RR 3tj
My Instagram Thingy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Blue_SV650S
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Nov 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:17 - 28 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al wrote:
Maybe he was just annoyed about all the polls you've been making on BCF and thought it was a good time to let you know Wink

From my completely unknowledgable MX view you look alright, you should stick at it. I'd love to try MX but am afraid I can't afford your bike and have no way of transporting it about Sad


Make no bones about it, I am one of the slowest in the slow group!! Very Happy

I can get the odd bits ok now, but I struggle to string an entire lap together!!

I've decided to keep the bike now .... couldn't bring myself to sell it in the end Embarassed
____________________
The purpose of life is to fight maturity.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

400bandit
World Chat Champion



Joined: 21 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:16 - 31 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did one of them honda motor cross days when I was 16 and all I had ridden was a little 50cc. Got there an I was on a crf250! opened my eyes a little then. I found it bloody frustrating and it seemed so wierd to need to be soooo far forward to make the front stick! I loved it by the end of the day and then the next day hated it again as I was sore as hell at home!

I'd love something like that, I'm not sure what sort of money they normally fetch but 700 seems pretty good (even though your not selling now, ha)

All the best, Joe
____________________
Current Bikes 650 Honda Bros, VTR1000 Firestorm // Past Bikes: Sachs Madass 50/110cc - Bandit 400 - FZR750
(+ a XS650 in lots of pieces in my garage and other places...)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Blue_SV650S
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Nov 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:58 - 01 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

400bandit wrote:
I did one of them honda motor cross days when I was 16 and all I had ridden was a little 50cc. Got there an I was on a crf250! opened my eyes a little then. I found it bloody frustrating and it seemed so wierd to need to be soooo far forward to make the front stick! I loved it by the end of the day and then the next day hated it again as I was sore as hell at home!

I'd love something like that, I'm not sure what sort of money they normally fetch but 700 seems pretty good (even though your not selling now, ha)

All the best, Joe


I found it odd pushing the bike DOWN into the corners!! Very Happy

£700 is a fair price, perhaps even a bargain as I have done all the bearings and C&S ... things like that tend to get neglected and its costly and time consuming to replace ....

Hence why I decided to keep it ... i.e. I am still unsure what I am going to do, but I know full well I wouldn't be able to get one 'as good' for the money so thought it best to hold onto it until I finally decide rather than sell it and end up having to pay twice as much to get one worth getting in the future!!!

I keep swaying hot and cold on the idea ... I'm still not convinced I am going to continue with MX Embarassed
____________________
The purpose of life is to fight maturity.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 189 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Videos All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.10 Sec - Server Load: 0.29 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 77.36 Kb