Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


April Fools Day

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

ms51ves3
Super Spammer



Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:12 - 31 Mar 2009    Post subject: April Fools Day Reply with quote

So what have people got planned?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

McGee
O RLY?



Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:26 - 31 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a load of fireworks over the border and I am already working on putting firecrackers in my old mans cigarettes.
____________________
◙◙► K6 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 1000 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► 96 RF600r ◄◙◙
◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►
Its pronounced Jixxer!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Louise
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:48 - 31 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well nothing planed - boring I know

I feel old Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mistergixer
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:50 - 31 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clingfilm over the toilet bowl is an old classic.

Thumbs Up
____________________
Space Monkey #7
Don Eladio is dead. His capos are dead. You have no one left to fight for. Fill your pockets and leave in peace. Or fight me and die!
Mistergixer's videos on YouTube
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Louise
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:52 - 31 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Clingfilm over the toilet bowl is an old classic.

Aye some work mate done that to me - But he did loads of layers so it was pretty obvious. Thumbs Up
Dont think Ive ever done an A/fool Shocked Thumbs Down
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The Original Muzza
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Jan 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:57 - 01 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just stuck a biohazard sticker on a parcel my girlfriends mum is sending to her boyfriend tomorrow. Laughing Thought I'd try being original since I have slept well past midday the past 3 years and haven't got a prank out.
____________________
Current Bikes: Husqvarna Svartpilen 401 (2020)
Former Bikes: Honda MSX125 (2014), BMW Funduro (1996), Honda VT500 (1983), Yamaha FZR250 (1989), Suzuki GZ125 Marauder(2005),:Triumph TT600 (2002) (stolen)
From then on, I and the bicycle feelings deeper.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

benjami
Nearly there...



Joined: 14 Nov 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:19 - 01 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Told someone that I crashed and broke my leg. They panicked.

Might phone my mum up whimpering in pain in a moment.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Shaun
Likes 'em bent



Joined: 17 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:36 - 01 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to shit on the landing and then deny it.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

pyx_e
World Chat Champion



Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:54 - 01 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaun wrote:
I'm going to shit on the landing and then deny it.


but you do that most nights.
____________________
Shiney!
Kawasaki: ER5, Versys, VN900.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Flip
Super Spammer



Joined: 28 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:58 - 01 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure it was this forum a few years back where someone rang their mate in the early hours to say their house was burning down. Laughing

Huge 'oh noes' thread until someone realised the date.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Flip
Super Spammer



Joined: 28 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:06 - 01 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaun wrote:
I'm going to shit on the landing and then deny it.


I did that a few years back, it was there for weeks. I lived alone at the time though. Brick Wall Neutral
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

trevoriv
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:13 - 01 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was left a message today to give Don Kiddick a ring about a client by the name of F Offley.

Glad I was too busy to ring as i didn't pick it up at first. Embarassed Laughing
____________________
Past: '96 Thundercat, '02 ZX636R (A1P), '58 KTM 690 SM LC4 Current: '06 ZX636R (C6F)
Mudskipper wrote: Someone just has to sig that...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

st3v3
Super Spammer



Joined: 16 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:28 - 02 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaun wrote:
I'm going to shit on the landing and then deny it.
I clearly missed the point of that..... being an April fool, that is.
____________________
Roger wrote: Women don't get damp for clingy puppies. Get some better happy pills, hit the gym & buy a medallion the size of a dinner plate. Job done
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 183 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.09 Sec - Server Load: 1.08 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 77.5 Kb