 Pickledswede Traffic Copper
Joined: 15 Jul 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 13:46 - 02 May 2009 Post subject: Revelation! I can now read sheet music! |
 |
|
|
|
 Pickledswede Traffic Copper
Joined: 15 Jul 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 18:39 - 03 May 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
What a fail of a thread!
84 views and no replies... well done me  |
|
 Noxious89123 World Chat Champion

Joined: 10 Jun 2007 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 21:20 - 03 May 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
It's a very good pic, but I couldn't think of anything useful to add to the thread  ____________________
'06 Honda CBR125RW-6 ~ '00 Honda CBR600F-Y ~ '07 Honda CBR600RR-7 ~ Bikeless
'53 Ford Ka 1.3 ~ '03 Vauxhall Astra SRi 1.8 ~ '52 Vauxhall Astra SRi 2.2 ~ '53 Vauxhall Astra GSi |
|
 Pickledswede Traffic Copper
Joined: 15 Jul 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 21:51 - 03 May 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Haha, yeah I suppose it's sort of the beginning and end of the story really! Read a couple like that myself recently, just d and went  |
|