Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Ooo I wonder if he gets caught ?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

McGee
O RLY?



Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:58 - 08 May 2009    Post subject: Ooo I wonder if he gets caught ? Reply with quote

Click me

Some guy had his 'Busa stolen and someone from a local bike forum thinks they may have found the bike, but apperently its been repainted.

A cop on the forum ran the plate and it came back as a 2006 honda.

Pretty cool if it his bike.

Another example of forums helping out.
____________________
◙◙► K6 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 1000 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► 96 RF600r ◄◙◙
◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►
Its pronounced Jixxer!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

AppleJoe
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:24 - 08 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

That'd be great if the guy used a plate registered to his address, hope he did.
____________________
Full licence from 16/4/08 Smile
Previously: '56 YBR125 - Current: K1 SV650S
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

johnsmith222
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Dec 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:28 - 08 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bit that I really like is how everyone is quick to jump up to help and hunt for the bike.

I bet some of them are just itching to batter the fuck out a bike thief.

The only problem with that is the person riding the bike could have bought the bike not knowing it was stolen and didn't have anything to do with it.

My mate had his bike stolen and as I work in the area I said I'd keep a look out. If I saw it my goal would've been to get pally with the rider and suss them out. The problem is, if a biker told me my ZZR was nicked then I would be doing EVERYTHING to keep it. I did do all the checks that I could have and it clearly wasn't stolen though. (from talking to the guy he was genuine).
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

McGee
O RLY?



Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:51 - 08 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

david_m213 wrote:
The bit that I really like is how everyone is quick to jump up to help and hunt for the bike.

I bet some of them are just itching to batter the fuck out a bike thief.


With out a doubt.
____________________
◙◙► K6 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 1000 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► 96 RF600r ◄◙◙
◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►
Its pronounced Jixxer!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Scouse
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:02 - 08 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dammit!.........the suspense built up in those 6 pages is killing me Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Darth
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Mar 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:17 - 08 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reminds me of the infamous lobster boy story that did the rounds on the Skyline forums a while back.

https://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?threadid=212943&perpage=40&highlight=&pagenumber=1
____________________
Harold_Shand wrote: I suppose it's like anything, you get your fingers burned when you start out, you learn from it and eventually become a complete arsehole about the whole thing.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

johnsmith222
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Dec 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 03:31 - 09 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

R32 wrote:
Reminds me of the infamous lobster boy story that did the rounds on the Skyline forums a while back.

https://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?threadid=212943&perpage=40&highlight=&pagenumber=1


I LOVE that sort of stuff when a community bands together and rises up to helping out others when they need help.

That guy clearly wouldn't have gotten his car back if it wasn't for beyond.

I'm guessing from your username that you have an R32. If so let me see it. I'm a big fan of skylines and supras.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 149 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.42 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 54.82 Kb