 multijoy World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Oct 2008 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 20:39 - 09 May 2009 Post subject: Powdercoat or anodised? |
 |
|
I've got some new pegs, but they're a bit plain.
Any thoughts?
https://www.multijoy.co.uk/cb500_peg.jpg
Cost me a fortune it did. Bloody B&Q.
That's my ostensibly-cat-c cb500 back from the recovery place today. Been pottering round London on it and, whilst it's now got a bit of character, cosmetically speaking, I'm pleased to note that the only thing that needs replacing is the hanger, hence the bodge in the photo. Well, the fly screen does as well, but it's hardly vital.
The insurance company of the bloke who pulled out across me have admitted liability and stumped up for the full value of the bike as well, with expenses to be haggled over. All in all, I'm quite pleased.
I could have done without it happening at all, mind you! ____________________ '11 CBF1000A, '99 C90, '98 CB500
silky666: He rode amazingly well considering his bike is the weight of a small van and had slicks on. |
|
 Scouse World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Feb 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 20:45 - 09 May 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Are you hoping to stand on it with both feet?  |
|
 multijoy World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Oct 2008 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 20:52 - 09 May 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I'm planning on sharpening it to a point to upset drivers who pass too close  ____________________ '11 CBF1000A, '99 C90, '98 CB500
silky666: He rode amazingly well considering his bike is the weight of a small van and had slicks on. |
|
 Adamantis Scooby Slapper

Joined: 20 Oct 2008 Karma :     
|
|
 stinkwheel Bovine Proctologist

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 21:25 - 09 May 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I'd suggest a bit of rubber fuel line or old brake hose. It'll look meant then.
I've MOTed bikes with spout bolts for footpegs before. Shorter, thicker ones than you have on there mind. With black rubber hose on, they look meant. ____________________ “Rule one: Always stick around for one more drink. That's when things happen. That's when you find out everything you want to know.”
I did the 2010 Round Britain Rally on my 350 Bullet. 89 landmarks, 3 months, 9,500 miles. |
|