 Josh91 Nova Slayer
Joined: 06 May 2009 Karma :    
|
|
 Skudd Super Spammer

Joined: 01 Oct 2006 Karma :   
|
|
 krytenboog Nova Slayer
Joined: 30 Mar 2009 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 07:00 - 10 May 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I took and passed my module one test at Cleckheaton on 7th May. I had two hours practice with BUMPYS of Birstall beforehand on the same day. It was quite straightforward, just did the normal obs etc as if I was riding on the road and took my time where that was allowed. The figure of eight and slalom were easy as the bike (cb500) went round on tickover, the garage was simply pushing the bike from one place to another. The swerve is the point most people will fail on I think as it is very easy to hit the cone, geting up to speed was not difficult and I had 57/58 KPH for the swerve and controlled stop. I did the controlled stop twice on my test, not because I was too slow but because for some reason I bypassed the speed measuring device THe instructor was fine and just told me to do it again.
I had no minors so I guess the same rules re following instructions apply on this as on the old test.
Four people took the test while I was there and 3 passed, the one who failed rode fine but just caught a cone on the swerve test and Im sure will pass next time easily. |
|
 JP7 World Chat Champion

Joined: 22 Dec 2008 Karma :   
|
|