Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Honda Fury

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

McGee
O RLY?



Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:16 - 15 May 2009    Post subject: Honda Fury Reply with quote

https://img7.imageshack.us/img7/8885/2010hondafury5.jpg

I don't know what to make of it.

It's somewhat cool if your into assless chaps I guess.

But its seems out of character for Honda.

Info here

Hell I would ride one if it was free.
____________________
◙◙► K6 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 1000 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► 96 RF600r ◄◙◙
◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►
Its pronounced Jixxer!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dr. DaveJPS
World Chat Champion



Joined: 24 May 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:23 - 15 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks like too much of a copy of a victory, though i bet the honda will devalue quicker.
____________________
"intelligent inattention is preferable to unintelligent tinkering"
www.davejps.com
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Suitor_Stu
Could Be A Chat Bot



Joined: 19 Jun 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:27 - 15 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.uncrate.com/men/images/2009/01/honda-fury.jpg

Whilst I'm not the biggest fan of cruisers/customs that aren't 'classic' style ones, I have to admit that I do like what the designers have done with the radiator on this one. Too many liquid cooled bikes just slap a big rectangular radiator on the front and it looks like (because it probably was) an afterthought in the design, so it's nice to see one that integrates it's self more with the bike. That said, a big ol' air cooled lump would look much better, but obviously liquid cooled lumps are much better in terms of consistency of emissions etc so this is a concession which will have to be made.

So in short, I'm not a fan of the style and wouldn't buy one, but I do like the radiator...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

TeddyCanuck
Nova Slayer



Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:41 - 15 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some one at Honda is still watching Orange County Choppers re-runs in Japan thinking that shit is still cool.

https://b.mektroid.net/fail_cat.jpg[img]
____________________
Current Bikes: 1973 Honda Cl350k5, 1976 Honda PC50k1, 1981 Honda C70 (6V) Passport, 1982 Honda C70 (12V)Passport, 1984 C70 Passport, 1989 Honda NSR125F Adriatico 2. In CANADA try: https://www.import-motorsports.org/ for cool performance sport-bikes.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

The Artist
Super Spammer



Joined: 06 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:10 - 15 May 2009    Post subject: Re: Honda Fury Reply with quote

McGee wrote:

I don't know what to make of it.

...

Hell I would ride one if it was free.


Surely you can't be serious?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Flip
Super Spammer



Joined: 28 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:03 - 15 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

It'll look sh1t once they put the wings on the tank. I was looking at Victory bikes the other day, some are very smart. Cool
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The Original Muzza
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Jan 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:38 - 15 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only victory bike I like is the Hammer Drooling
Not a big fan of this one and IMO Jap cruisers are fine, but venturing into the bearded american world of choppers is bound to result in something as hoop as the Fury.
____________________
Current Bikes: Husqvarna Svartpilen 401 (2020)
Former Bikes: Honda MSX125 (2014), BMW Funduro (1996), Honda VT500 (1983), Yamaha FZR250 (1989), Suzuki GZ125 Marauder(2005),:Triumph TT600 (2002) (stolen)
From then on, I and the bicycle feelings deeper.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

McGee
O RLY?



Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:42 - 15 May 2009    Post subject: Re: Honda Fury Reply with quote

allymoss wrote:
McGee wrote:

I don't know what to make of it.

...

Hell I would ride one if it was free.


Surely you can't be serious?


Hey mang' four years in the states it kinda feels right. Laughing
____________________
◙◙► K6 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 1000 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► 96 RF600r ◄◙◙
◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►
Its pronounced Jixxer!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 141 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.72 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 59.07 Kb