 snomag Trackday Trickster

Joined: 12 Nov 2008 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 21:35 - 21 May 2009 Post subject: 2008 Commencal Meta 4.3 |
 |
|
I've decided to sell my mountain bike as I need the money for motorbikes.
I bought this last year, when for some reason I thought it'd be great to get back into DH. Obviously it never happened, and I can't see it happening in the future, so here it goes.
For specs check this link, or if you're lazy, here are a few details:
NEW Meta 4 frame
RockShox Bar 2.1 shock
Rockshox Recon SL solo air featuring turnkey lockout
Shimano and Sram 27spd transmission
Avid Juicy 3 hydraulic disc brakes
Raceface components
Alex double wall rims laced onto Shimano and Commencal disc hubs
Kenda Small Block Eight tyres
SDG Bel Air saddle offers maximum comfort and style
Bike weight: 30.1lbs
Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
The bike's the one in Large size (I think, might be XL, but I don't think so) and I can't say anything bad about it, it's absolutely amazing. I've been at the lookout in Bracknell on this bike only like 3 times and that was it. Other than that I've used it for commuting, untill I done my CBT and since then, in the past 5months, it's been sitting inside the house. Oh yeah, it's never been left outside for overning, and everything on it is in great condition. (apart from a scratched sticker)
Oh, and the price is 750 ono.
cheers |
|