Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Suggestions Please

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Neepling
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 22 Apr 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:52 - 21 May 2009    Post subject: Suggestions Please Reply with quote

Hi all,

whislt I have absolutely no money I'm casting an eye to the horizon for my next bike.
I've always had a soft spot for naked muscle bikes, but I've been riding a small bike recenlty - a nice GPX250. This has given me a new found apprecition of fairing! (and cheapness - 75mpg and £66 for insurance!!)

So.. ... I'm looking for a bigger bike - fun to hoon, cheaper than my car and not totally plastic.

BCF - I open myself to your wisdom! ... ..
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

c_dug
Super Spammer



Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:39 - 22 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee81/paddy2007dug/myGPZ500.jpg

Cheap *tick*
Reliable *tick*
Half faired *tick*
Huge grin factor *tick*


c_dug
____________________
I am a bellend, I am a man of constant sorrow, I am a gummy bear, I am a rock.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?



Joined: 21 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 06:00 - 22 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

An old fazer?


A guy at work has the 1000, his has done 50,000+ miles and hasn;t had the head off in about 30k miles. It runs sweet as a nut and still looks in really good nick.
____________________
Well, you know what they say. If you want to save the world, you have to push a few old ladies down the stairs.
Skudd:- Perhaps she just thinks you are a window licker and is being nice just in case she becomes another Jill Dando.
WANTED:- Fujinon (Fuji) M42 (Screw on) lenses, let me know if you have anything.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

c_dug
Super Spammer



Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:55 - 22 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be fair the fazer is a good shout Thumbs Up

(my opinion on the GPZ is pretty biased)

c_dug
____________________
I am a bellend, I am a man of constant sorrow, I am a gummy bear, I am a rock.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 142 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 1.07 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 39.95 Kb