Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Can I just say..

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

s44678
Guest





PostPosted: 10:51 - 24 May 2009    Post subject: Can I just say.. Reply with quote

It's a bank holiday weekend. The weather is absolutely amazing.

I really feel for any of you if for one reason or another you can't ride a bike this weekend. Be it through non functioning bikes, bans, or just having no bike at the moment. I mean it, I really do.

But, when all said and done























Dance!Dance!Dance!Dance!Dance!Dance!Dance!Dance!

.
 Back to top
You must be logged in to rate posts

bacon
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Jan 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:28 - 24 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

bastard Very Happy

no bike atm Sad sad days
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:29 - 24 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daughters birthday today. So it is a mixed bag of pleasure and disappointment.
____________________
Famous last words of Humpty Dumpty. " Stop pushing me "
Petty Anarchists look at "1984".............. The Visionary looks at "Animal Farm".
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Charlie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 May 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:40 - 24 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

At uni and bikeless... the weather is immense I have an exam on friday which I know nothing about. Times are bad (although I get to see my girlfriend this week)

Ride safe you lucky bàstards Rolling Eyes
____________________
Past: Honda x8rs, Honda City fly, Honda Hornet 250, Honda VFR750, Yamaha xt600e.
Current: Honda CBR929RR & Yamaha XT660Z Tenere
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Newbiker0507
Crazy Courier



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:07 - 24 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might go out for a blast later...but right now I'm filling in application forms for jobs!!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

OssY
Nearly there...



Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:27 - 24 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cant go out for a blast becoz of a recent VW Passat modification to the bike..
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

quacker_boy
Cuddle Bitch



Joined: 06 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:18 - 24 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waiting for my 21st on the 2nd of June to get my DAS done, this heatwave summer i'm hearing so much about better be around, I plan on doing lots of miles!
____________________
wizzzard wrote: Imagine God just stopping by, tidying your front room up and then quietly letting himself out again. Statisticly more likely to happen than Korn being on here.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ms51ves3
Super Spammer



Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:55 - 24 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

For once I have a bike on a really nice day Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Knacker
World Chat Champion



Joined: 31 Mar 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:04 - 24 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 of the best days iv ever had on the bike not rubbing it in but I do feel sorry for ya

Now gonna have another blast then sit in the garden having a few ice cold beers at a BBQ
____________________
Current: Gsxr 600 Srad - GS125 - DT125
Previous: K1 GSXR 1000
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

chrisjacks
Nova Slayer



Joined: 01 Aug 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:20 - 24 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

severe revision-age at the moment until the 12th, i need to get high marks in this exam if i want to go to uni this year.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Carl_steveo
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:31 - 24 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate you all. My bikes in the garage getting looked at because it hates me. So another day of sitting in the house watching the football because someones going to get relegated but it could be a good day if its newcastle that goes down. Laughing
____________________
Current: Honda Nsr 125
Live: Sunderland
Luke "cant be arsed to read your post, but suck my balls anyway."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Hutchysrs50
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Sep 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:35 - 24 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

gota wait till the first of the month to renew my insurance!
____________________
Gilera SC 125 - Current
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

ms51ves3
Super Spammer



Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:45 - 24 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

chrisjacks wrote:
severe revision-age at the moment until the 12th, i need to get high marks in this exam if i want to go to uni this year.


I've not opened a book yet, I should be revising but it's really boring.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ant132
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Nov 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:00 - 24 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sprocket circlip failure and a long overdue top-end rebuild means no bike for me Crying or Very sad
____________________
1980 Suzuki TS50 ~ 1984 Honda CB400N ~ 1992 Triumph Trident ~ 1998 Suzuki Bandit 1200
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Blue_SV650S
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Nov 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:12 - 24 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bank holiday traffic ... dozy people in caravans ... rush rush rush .... people out on horses ... kids screaming in the back of cars taking the parents concentration ....
...
Sweating your nuts off in leathers ...
Rozzers will be having a feild day with speed traps for bikers, knowing they are going to be out in their droves and they have end of month targets to meet ...

Not sure what all the fuss is about myself, I have a perfectly working bike in the garage, but I'm sitting in the garden, soaking up the sun a bit and drinking an Ice cold drink - screw you guys!! Cool
____________________
The purpose of life is to fight maturity.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

ncrn
World Chat Champion



Joined: 24 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:19 - 24 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went out for 3 hours had a really good ride. Now I'm back in cause I have to revise for the block of exams I have coming up Sad.
____________________
Past: 55 Sym Jet, 91 ZZR250, 03 NSR125R. Present: 97 ER-5.
https://www.nsr125.co.uk - NSR Owners forum.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

cal91
Nearly there...



Joined: 16 Apr 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:40 - 24 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

ncrn wrote:
I went out for 3 hours had a really good ride. Now I'm back in cause I have to revise for the block of exams I have coming up Sad.


Exams all done... Dance!
No college untill the 17th June Dance!
Lots of parties lined up Dance!
Fuck all to do but chill Dance!
Can you see where this is going??

Although I will have to stick with the car atm, I have no bike.
____________________
We are the Patriots! Love your country.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

swiftb
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Oct 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:49 - 24 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blue_SV650S wrote:
Bank holiday traffic ... dozy people in caravans ... rush rush rush .... people out on horses ... kids screaming in the back of cars taking the parents concentration ....
...
Sweating your nuts off in leathers ...
Rozzers will be having a feild day with speed traps for bikers, knowing they are going to be out in their droves and they have end of month targets to meet ...

Not sure what all the fuss is about myself, I have a perfectly working bike in the garage, but I'm sitting in the garden, soaking up the sun a bit and drinking an Ice cold drink - screw you guys!! Cool


You just summed up my early afternoon ride perfectly.
Caravans - check
horses - check
screaming kids - check
sweaty nuts (and pits) - check
rozzers - check
speed traps - check
Laughing
still tempted to go back out for a bit of evening hoonage tho. Work tommorow so no piss up for me Crying or Very sad
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

ncrn
World Chat Champion



Joined: 24 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:11 - 24 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

cal91 wrote:
ncrn wrote:
I went out for 3 hours had a really good ride. Now I'm back in cause I have to revise for the block of exams I have coming up Sad.


Exams all done... Dance!
No college untill the 17th June Dance!
Lots of parties lined up Dance!
Fuck all to do but chill Dance!
Can you see where this is going??

Although I will have to stick with the car atm, I have no bike.


All right for some Wink my exams start on the 2nd.. but end on the 4th Very Happy I love uni Very Happy.
____________________
Past: 55 Sym Jet, 91 ZZR250, 03 NSR125R. Present: 97 ER-5.
https://www.nsr125.co.uk - NSR Owners forum.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

McGee
O RLY?



Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:21 - 24 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been fucked proper by my parents and will not be able to afford a bike for a few years now so I am selling what I can of my gear and trying to get enough for a car back in the UK.

Fuck man, each year gets worse Laughing

Some one give me a bike Mr. Green
____________________
◙◙► K6 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 1000 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► 96 RF600r ◄◙◙
◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►
Its pronounced Jixxer!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

yuri2085
World Chat Champion



Joined: 05 Jul 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:33 - 24 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

The OP motivated me to go out on an nice 60 mile ride today by myself, loved every second of it (even when i got a little lost).

Thanks Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

SpicyBlimp
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:36 - 24 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
Daughters birthday today. So it is a mixed bag of pleasure and disappointment.


On BCF on an important occasion = Priorities correct Thumbs Up Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Flip
Super Spammer



Joined: 28 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:38 - 24 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the sun.

I love my bike.

Today is a good day.

Brum brum.Cool
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

hellobaby
Nova Slayer



Joined: 24 Apr 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:43 - 24 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

finished all but one of my exams on friday (one left for wed) went out on the bike yesterday from london to peak district. All I can say is M1 sucks and peak district is a hell of ride. Was a wicked ride if a bit tiring and expensive on fuel (£32 there and back).

Should have gone today though, much nicer whether
____________________
CBT - 10/05/08, Theory 7/05/08
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
warped one This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 135 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.12 Sec - Server Load: 1.57 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 128.81 Kb