 shorty Scooby Slapper

Joined: 23 Jul 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 10:42 - 28 May 2009 Post subject: Marbellas to the Arctic - Charity Drive |
 |
|
Hi All,
Hope no-one minds me posting this as it is car related - albeit the lowest powered vehicle I have ever owned!
I am part of a group of six people who will be driving two SEAT Marbellas (think Mark 1 Fiat Pandas but with less power) from Southampton to a point inside the Arctic circle in Norway - via Marbella (well it would be rude not to!) in aid of the charity DebRA.
The details can be found here.
There is also a justgiving page and Facebook group.
It is for an extremely good cause, raising awareness about a condition that is far more common than a lot of people (me included before I got involved in this) realise.
If you can spare the time please have a look at some of the websites and sponsor us.
Thanks for reading!
Shorty ____________________ Triumph Daytona 675 Triple
Triumph Tiger Sport 1050 |
|
 shorty Scooby Slapper

Joined: 23 Jul 2004 Karma :     
|
|
 shorty Scooby Slapper

Joined: 23 Jul 2004 Karma :     
|
|
 Dom World Chat Champion

Joined: 06 Sep 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 13:14 - 02 Oct 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Nice one. Some good roads in Norway I imagine? ____________________ Photos and that |
|
 shorty Scooby Slapper

Joined: 23 Jul 2004 Karma :     
|
|