 kingsknight World Chat Champion

Joined: 21 Jun 2003 Karma :  
|
|
 Paulington World Chat Champion

Joined: 11 Mar 2009 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 22:20 - 28 May 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Get used to it, weather says it is like this for most of the following week!  ____________________ "Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."
Current Vehicles: '89 Kawasaki KDX200, '99 Yamaha XV535, '00 Honda ST1100 Pan-European, '08 Suzuki GSX-R1000, '08 Mitsubishi Lancer GS4 2.0 TDCi, '15 BMW 1 Series 116d Sport Turbo.
CBT: 27/08/08. Theory: 04/09/09. Module 1: 16/09/09. Module 2: 01/10/09. |
|
 ben_wheely Trackday Trickster
Joined: 03 Apr 2008 Karma :  
|
|
 Steve-D World Chat Champion

Joined: 07 Jul 2007 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:05 - 28 May 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
For some reason I really want an XR 125 now. I want to go off roading. ____________________ www.southwestbikers.com
Tristan The said 'Dunno what my pace will be like, fastish slow puncture on the rear and if I go too fast I risk my 'keys' falling out' |
|
 kingsknight World Chat Champion

Joined: 21 Jun 2003 Karma :  
|
|