Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Stuck on the toilet with no bog roll?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message
K0rnIsAFAGGOT This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

The Original Muzza
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Jan 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:08 - 31 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo216/03redTuscani/lol_wut.jpg

Did you wipe your arse with an iPhone?
____________________
Current Bikes: Husqvarna Svartpilen 401 (2020)
Former Bikes: Honda MSX125 (2014), BMW Funduro (1996), Honda VT500 (1983), Yamaha FZR250 (1989), Suzuki GZ125 Marauder(2005),:Triumph TT600 (2002) (stolen)
From then on, I and the bicycle feelings deeper.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Scouse
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:12 - 31 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there an app for making a post about your new motorbicycle with pictures?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
K0rnIsAFAGGOT This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Flip
Super Spammer



Joined: 28 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:16 - 31 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/flip_/pancake_bunny.jpg
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Scouse
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:32 - 31 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://rlv.zcache.com/i_love_cheese_tshirt-p235852482745842139q6vb_400.jpg
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Flip
Super Spammer



Joined: 28 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:40 - 31 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love lamp.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Scouse
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:44 - 31 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://beadesaurus.co.uk/store/images/lf%20burger%20fries%20tee.jpg
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

s44678
Guest





PostPosted: 22:37 - 31 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are ever in that situation then follow this procedure:

1. Keep calm, don't panic. You'll just make things worse

2. Assess the severity of the shit: you might have got incredibly lucky and it be a clean exit which needs no wipe (if so, skip to the last step) or it might be a messy one, in which case proceed to the next step.

4. Remove left shoe, remove left sock, wipe arse. Go back to step 2 and prepare to use right sock if needed.

5. Flush socks, or if you're feeling really mischievous then just leave them on the floor with the sole purpose of offending the next person to go in there (works best with white socks)

5. Leave sheepishly, wash hands, don't tell anyone what just happened.
 Back to top
You must be logged in to rate posts

Mister James
I want to believe!



Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:07 - 31 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was once caught in this horrendous situation, and the only paper available was £140 worth of receipts for my Royal Navy travel expenses. It was a messy one, and I was in a pub with a girl I liked. It helped that I was pissed

Most expensive shit ever - I wept bitter tears of regret in the morning.
____________________
>Soultrader Mister James, I bet you are a copper
>Bazza Wow. Eyes like a shithouse rat, you...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

WildGoose
White Van Man



Joined: 21 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:12 - 31 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

That apple/pear affair with a california raisins mouth vibe is likely to give me severe nightmares. Very disturbing.

Neutral
____________________
So in other words, he stopped you for being flagrantly in posession of a motorcycle in direct contravention of the Hippies, Darkies and People Whose Face I Don't Like The Look of (Police Powers) Act. 1976
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:21 - 31 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mister James wrote:
I was once caught in this horrendous situation, and the only paper available was £140 worth of receipts for my Royal Navy travel expenses. It was a messy one, and I was in a pub with a girl I liked. It helped that I was pissed

Most expensive shit ever - I wept bitter tears of regret in the morning.


Go Muslim and wash, far better than just smearing poo until the paper has an acceptable level of brownness and giving up.
____________________
Bikers make great organ donors, get 115 on your licence today.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mister James
I want to believe!



Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:23 - 31 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I scooped with the cardboard tickets, then polished with the receipts.
____________________
>Soultrader Mister James, I bet you are a copper
>Bazza Wow. Eyes like a shithouse rat, you...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:40 - 31 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

The difference between the Army and the Navy..... If you were in the Army you would have still presented the receipts.
____________________
Bikers make great organ donors, get 115 on your licence today.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

s44678
Guest





PostPosted: 07:35 - 01 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

1930 Ariel wrote:

Go Muslim and wash, far better than just smearing poo until the paper has an acceptable level of brownness and giving up.


Actually got a mate who swears by that method when the bog roll runs out. Just flush the bog and catch the stream from the cistern with your hand and wash away! Takes a few goes to get it right (I've tried) and depending on how quickly the cistern re-fills, you could be there a while.
 Back to top
You must be logged in to rate posts

Noxious89123
World Chat Champion



Joined: 10 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:19 - 01 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

So THAT'S what that weirdo is always doing in the cubicle next to me! Was wondering what all the splashing was about. Sick Confused
____________________
'06 Honda CBR125RW-6 ~ '00 Honda CBR600F-Y ~ '07 Honda CBR600RR-7 ~ Bikeless Sad
'53 Ford Ka 1.3 ~ '03 Vauxhall Astra SRi 1.8 ~ '52 Vauxhall Astra SRi 2.2 ~ '53 Vauxhall Astra GSi
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Flip
Super Spammer



Joined: 28 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:43 - 01 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mister James wrote:


Most expensive shit ever - I wept bitter turds of regret.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:57 - 01 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just do the "shuffle of shame", dont pull your undies all the way up, shuffle ot the next bog, ok you have made a buttefly paining on your arse cheecks but the new bounty of bog roll found in the next cubical will be mode than adquate to sort that out
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:12 - 02 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

skluff wrote:


Actually got a mate who swears by that method when the bog roll runs out. Just flush the bog and catch the stream from the cistern with your hand and wash away! Takes a few goes to get it right (I've tried) and depending on how quickly the cistern re-fills, you could be there a while.


Aye, I vote for that one myself. And like Ariel said.

Depends on the privacy afforded in the toilet really.
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ncrn
World Chat Champion



Joined: 24 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 06:50 - 02 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

After suffering this problem once when I was young, I always check and double check that there is adequate loo roll before I start.
____________________
Past: 55 Sym Jet, 91 ZZR250, 03 NSR125R. Present: 97 ER-5.
https://www.nsr125.co.uk - NSR Owners forum.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

quacker_boy
Cuddle Bitch



Joined: 06 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 07:36 - 02 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Houses in Dubai all have a fairly high pressure (shower pressure-ish) hoses with a head on the end and a button to get the water going, aim, brace, fire. Sort of like a mini colonic irrigation. Only problem is you're left with a clean but dripping arsehole afterwards so if there's no bog roll you have to drip dry.
____________________
wizzzard wrote: Imagine God just stopping by, tidying your front room up and then quietly letting himself out again. Statisticly more likely to happen than Korn being on here.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ttr
Crazy Courier



Joined: 22 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:29 - 03 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I once used an English Lit coursework draft.

In before 'all it was good for'.
____________________
GS125-> NT400->VFR400->CRM250->Z750 + GS125->NTV650 rat + VMX1200->GSF600 + GPz550
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 127 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.8 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 113.77 Kb