Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Nigerian Scam - Need a reply!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

The999Kid
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:52 - 09 Jun 2009    Post subject: Nigerian Scam - Need a reply! Reply with quote

Just received the following email..

Nigerian ScammerDear wrote:


I am Lt. Gen.ALIYU MOHAMMED, National Security Adviser to the former President Olusegun Obasanjo and the New Elected President Alhaji U'rman Musa Y'aradua Federal Republic of Nigeria. I decided to contact you because of the prevailing security report reaching my office and the intense nature of policy in Nigeria. This is to inform you about our plan to send your fund to you via cash delivery. This system will be easier for you and for us.We are going to send your contract part payment of US$10. Million to you via diplomatic courier service. I have secured every needed document to cover the money.

Note: The money is coming on 4 security proof boxes. The boxes are sealed with synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. This fund was brought to us from America; it was meant for our Local AFEM market. But since the money was not used, I will use my position as the National Security Adviser to the President to send this fund to you.The boxes are coming with a Diplomatic agent who will accompany the boxes to your house address. All you need to do now is to send to me your full house address and your identity such as, international passport or driver license including your contact phone numbers, The Diplomatic attached will travel with it. He will call you immediately he arrives your country's airport.I hope you understand me, I will let you know when the special Grace of God will airlift the boxes.

Note: The diplomatic does not know the original contents of the boxes. What i declared to them as the contents is Sensitive Photographic Film Material.I did not declare money to them please. If they call you and ask you the contents please tell them the same thing Ok,i will let you know how far I have gone with the arrangement. I will secure the Diplomatic immunity clearance certificate that will be tagged on the boxes to make it stand as a diplomatic consignment.

This clearance will make it pass every custom checkpoint all over the world without hitch. Confirm the receipt of this message and send the requirements to me immediately you receive this message. If you need more information about this, i will give you the contact of the diplomatic agents for more information on how to carry out the plan.

Please I need urgent reply because the boxes are schedule to leave as Soon as we hear from you.

Best Regards,
Lt. Gen.ALIYU MOHAMMED
National Security Adviser to the President
Federal Republic of Nigeria
+234-708-450-9676



Anyone give me a decent reply?
____________________
NDB 19/10/1989 - 1/11/2010 |Nowhere.Elyseum wrote: I get the distinct feeling that Tim should be our secret weapon for future trolling. I don't know many people that can rip the piss in Iambic pentameter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The Artist
Super Spammer



Joined: 06 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:00 - 09 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pa_broon74
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 Mar 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:04 - 09 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before sending anything... I haven't heard of 'The Special Grace of God' airline before... I'd be questioning that... Otherwise... It all sounds quite plausible...

Ask if he'd just prefer that you sent everything you owned and your credit/debit cards directly to save the bother of further subterfuge...

Wink
____________________
Didn't catch anything.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Clanger
Stirrer



Joined: 27 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:09 - 09 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try "ha ha ha...pull the other one, it's got bells on..."
____________________
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

SpicyBlimp
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:15 - 09 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am Alistair Darling, Chancellor of the President of the Great Britiain, Gordon Brown... Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

pa_broon74
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 Mar 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:25 - 09 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or....

Take the sender's email address and apply to the Reader's Digest magazine and everything else they offer with it.

That Nigerian scamster will rue the day...

Reader's Digest could teach the best scamster a thing or two about tenacity.

Thumbs Up
____________________
Didn't catch anything.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The999Kid
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:35 - 09 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

pa_broon74 wrote:
Or....

Take the sender's email address and apply to the Reader's Digest magazine and everything else they offer with it.

That Nigerian scamster will rue the day...

Reader's Digest could teach the best scamster a thing or two about tenacity.

Thumbs Up


That is pure genius! have some Karma
____________________
NDB 19/10/1989 - 1/11/2010 |Nowhere.Elyseum wrote: I get the distinct feeling that Tim should be our secret weapon for future trolling. I don't know many people that can rip the piss in Iambic pentameter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The999Kid
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:58 - 09 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just signed him up to:

- Everything readers digest can offer, plus advertising.
- A bi monthly Arthritis newsletter
- 1001 home remedies course 1 rememdy every week.... no unsubscribes...
-The Alzheimers Society, Canada
- Oxfam newlestter


That should keep him busy!
____________________
NDB 19/10/1989 - 1/11/2010 |Nowhere.Elyseum wrote: I get the distinct feeling that Tim should be our secret weapon for future trolling. I don't know many people that can rip the piss in Iambic pentameter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

GodzGift
World Chat Champion



Joined: 13 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:12 - 09 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does the mobile number work?

Sign him up on a Nigerian ghay website! or things which are ghay related.

Im not being funny but you look a bit camp too, no offence.

Have fun Thumbs Up
____________________
Bike Level: Amateur | CBT Passed
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The999Kid
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:51 - 09 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

GodzGift wrote:

Im not being funny but you look a bit camp too, no offence.


No offence taken... im as straight as a roundabout!
____________________
NDB 19/10/1989 - 1/11/2010 |Nowhere.Elyseum wrote: I get the distinct feeling that Tim should be our secret weapon for future trolling. I don't know many people that can rip the piss in Iambic pentameter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Blue_SV650S
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Nov 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:58 - 09 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Send him this:-

https://419.bittenus.com/kenmark/KenMarkPASSPORT.jpg

Laughing
____________________
The purpose of life is to fight maturity.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:31 - 09 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a mail like this last year but the money involved was far larger ($23 000 000) and I was promised 30% for acting as an agent. I sent details like my address, phone and bank codes.
I got ripped off Sad
In the end all I had to show for my troubles was $5 000 000, much less than 25% of the total. If you deal with these guys take care they are a bunch of fiddlers.
____________________
Bikers make great organ donors, get 115 on your licence today.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The999Kid
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:41 - 09 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

1930 Ariel wrote:
I had a mail like this last year but the money involved was far larger ($23 000 000) and I was promised 30% for acting as an agent. I sent details like my address, phone and bank codes.
I got ripped off Sad
In the end all I had to show for my troubles was $5 000 000, much less than 25% of the total. If you deal with these guys take care they are a bunch of fiddlers.


Concern duely noted.... but having just signed them up to the entire readers digest package + all associated advertising i dont think they will want to deal with me anymore....
____________________
NDB 19/10/1989 - 1/11/2010 |Nowhere.Elyseum wrote: I get the distinct feeling that Tim should be our secret weapon for future trolling. I don't know many people that can rip the piss in Iambic pentameter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The999Kid
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:47 - 09 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blue_SV650S wrote:


sent...awaiting reply!
____________________
NDB 19/10/1989 - 1/11/2010 |Nowhere.Elyseum wrote: I get the distinct feeling that Tim should be our secret weapon for future trolling. I don't know many people that can rip the piss in Iambic pentameter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 123 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.10 Sec - Server Load: 1.13 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 85.41 Kb