Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


I want to go for A2 licence but I`m confused

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Theoutsider
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 03 Sep 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:51 - 09 Jul 2009    Post subject: I want to go for A2 licence but I`m confused Reply with quote

On the practical test booking thing is saying light bike mod 1 and 2 , standard bike mod 1 and 2, big bike mod 1 and 2.I`m 17 and I have a Honda NSR125.In which category I have to go?Thanks for any answers
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mudskipper
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:08 - 09 Jul 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Standard.

Light bike is the stupid pointless one where you would pass on a 125 and then can only ever ride a 125, but without L plates etc.

Big bike is DAS for 21yr olds and over taken on a 500.

Standard is the A2, restricted or 33bhp test where you take it on a 125 and then can ride any cc, but restricted to 33bhp for two years.
____________________
CBR125|||GSXR400|||CBR400|||CBR400|||CB250RS|||GSXR750|||CB250RS Mr. Green
"You're clumsy, you eat too much and you behave like a 12 year old boy. But you know what? Every once in a while, you find a thumb."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Theoutsider
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 03 Sep 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:25 - 09 Jul 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks mate. Finnaly I know what I have to book
Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mudskipper
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:14 - 10 Jul 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I think it's daft the way they phrase it on the website. Just adds confusion!

Good look with your test Thumbs Up
____________________
CBR125|||GSXR400|||CBR400|||CBR400|||CB250RS|||GSXR750|||CB250RS Mr. Green
"You're clumsy, you eat too much and you behave like a 12 year old boy. But you know what? Every once in a while, you find a thumb."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 2 years, 60 days between these two posts...

Fnatic
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 May 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:03 - 08 Sep 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread just helped me out Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 32 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.08 Sec - Server Load: 0.75 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 43.12 Kb