Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


My own little competition.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Demonic69
The Pink Rhino



Joined: 31 May 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 03:29 - 09 Jun 2004    Post subject: My own little competition. Reply with quote

Some Drivvel I heard the other night.

My Mates got a brand new {Insert Bike} and I've got a 188bhp 2002 {Insert Bike} in limited edition colours and I'm mad I am, none of my mates can keep up with me and I've been riding since I was 8.

[me] So what have you done to your 2002 {bike}?[/me]

Well I've fitted a {Insert Mod} and done the {Insert Mod} and {Insert innane drivvel} and I'm mad me. I take my 2002 {bike} with it's {mod} to {Insert Track} and I can lap all the {Insert race group} on their {insert Bikes}. I'm proper mad me. All my mates were taking this corner at {insert Speed} and I was taking it at {insert Excessive speed} and I wrecked a new pair of sliders.
When I go to {track} I go through {Insert Number} tyres because I'm RIGHT over all the time.
My mates went to Italy but I was like "Na, cuz I'll get through {number} tyres and it'll cost a fortune".

I'll let you know who's closest tomorrow Very Happy
____________________
Back on a Blade. Just feels so right.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Stew
If it's good enough for top race teams...



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:45 - 09 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the hell you on about? I think its about time you stopped drinking so much in that pub of yours. Are we supposed to guess who you are talking about Question
Speak sense boy. Rolling Eyes
____________________
"Unlike public school you don't need to have your arse up and your head down to go a long way...."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

TiN
Pocket Tin



Joined: 14 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:54 - 09 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phew! I'm glad that you're as confused as I am, Stew mate. I thought that it was just a Northern thing... Eh? Wink Laughing
____________________
TiN
dotgems.net
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Slavo
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 07 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:43 - 09 Jun 2004    Post subject: Re: My own little competition. Reply with quote

Some Drivvel I heard the other night.

My Mates got a brand new C90 and I've got a 188bhp 2002 Chunlan Starway CL50 QT in limited edition colours and I'm mad I am, none of my mates can keep up with me and I've been riding since I was 8.

[me] So what have you done to your 2002 {bike}?[/me]

Well I've fitted a set of neons and done the polished head and can see off busa's and I'm mad me. I take my 2002 Chunlan Starway CL50 QT with it's 3D flip colour neons to IOM and I can lap all the superbike boi's on their GP racerz. I'm proper mad me. All my mates were taking this corner at 40 and I was taking it at 140 on the back wheel and I wrecked a new pair of sliders.
When I go to IOM I go through 12 tyres because I'm RIGHT over all the time.
My mates went to Italy but I was like "Na, cuz I'll get through 432 tyres and it'll cost a fortune".

Game over guys.... there is only one machine that can do all that!

Thats a ped!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Demonic69
The Pink Rhino



Joined: 31 May 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:54 - 09 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one Slavo Very Happy
____________________
Back on a Blade. Just feels so right.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Korn
Admin



Joined: 01 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:27 - 09 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Mates got a brand new Yamaha R2 and I've got a 188bhp 2002 Aprilia RS50 in limited edition colours and I'm mad I am, none of my mates can keep up with me and I've been riding since I was 8, innit.

[me] So what have you done to your 2002 RS50?[/me]

Well I've fitted a set of anodised dust caps innit and done the full akrapovic exhaust and I tell you it's hard to keep the front wheel on the ground and I'm mad me, innit. I take my 2002 RS50 with it's anodised dust caps to the MotoGP races and I can lap all the wankers on their crap four strokes. I'm proper mad me, innit. All my mates were taking this corner at 30mph and I was taking it at 160mph and I wrecked a new pair of sliders, innit.
When I go to school I go through 'nuff tyres because I'm RIGHT over all the time, innit.
My mates went to Italy but I was like "Na, cuz I'll get through 'nuff tyres and it'll cost a fortune, innit".
____________________
3516 Miles, 11 Countries
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Demonic69
The Pink Rhino



Joined: 31 May 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:40 - 09 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Korn, that was surprisingly accurate Very Happy
Reet twas actually

My Mates got a brand new Fireblade and I've got a 188bhp 2002 R1 in limited edition colours and I'm mad I am, none of my mates can keep up with me and I've been riding since I was 8.

[me] So what have you done to your 2002 R1?[/me]

Well I've fitted a full titanium Apopovic exhaust and done the Power Commander and fitted new dogs bollox suspension all round and I'm mad me. I take my 2002 R1 with it's new suspension to Mallory and I can lap all the Pro on their race. I'm proper mad me. All my mates were taking this corner at 80 and I was taking it at 160 and I wrecked a new pair of sliders.
When I go to Mallory I go through 4 sets of tyres because I'm RIGHT over all the time.
My mates went to Italy but I was like "Na, cuz I'll get through at least 2 pairs of tyres and it'll cost a fortune".

This is the kind of shit some truckers decide to spout to me as soon as I mention bikes. Do they really think I believe them? Do they think I really know nothing about bikes and cars?
So far I've had:
0-60 in 2 seconds on a bike, 3 secs in a car and he only spent £5k.
211mph non-NOS or Turbo GS1100, 1/4 mile of 8.6 second on a 1982 bike And the Scottish Saloon car champion arguing about corner speeds.
Why oh why?

I suppose this should've been in F&FW really Very Happy
____________________
Back on a Blade. Just feels so right.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Adam_P
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:56 - 09 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demonic69 wrote:
And the Scottish Saloon car champion arguing about corner speeds.


When? I'd be really interested to know about that conversation! Twisted Evil
____________________
Colin McRae MBE 1968 - 2007 RIP Sad
Orwell Rolls in his Grave
God is imaginary
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Gti
Bendy Groupie



Joined: 07 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:36 - 09 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demonic69 wrote:

This is the kind of shit some truckers decide to spout to me as soon as I mention bikes. Do they really think I believe them? Do they think I really know nothing about bikes and cars?
So far I've had:
0-60 in 2 seconds on a bike, 3 secs in a car and he only spent £5k.
211mph non-NOS or Turbo GS1100, 1/4 mile of 8.6 second on a 1982 bike And the Scottish Saloon car champion arguing about corner speeds.
Why oh why?


Fuc* me we don't know the same lorry drivers do we? I had one fat wan*er telling me he went 2 up on his rich mates bike at 210 and in his done up car at 240 and he hadn't finished tuning it yet.

I just stand there nodding my head and and agreeing with there little fantasies.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hugo-a-gogo
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:58 - 09 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I overheard two German truckers talking
one was saying "Viss my new Mercedes, I can leave Frankfurt on Monday morning at 7am, drop my load in London, and be back in Berlin, Tuesday at 5pm"

I interupted, and said "that's nothing, my grandad could leave Leicestershire at 8pm, drop his load in Dortmund and be back before morning"

"Ziss is impossible!" said the german, "Vot vos his vehicle?"

"A Lancaster bomber" said I
____________________
"There are some things nobody needs in this world, and a bright-red, hunch-back, warp-speed 900cc cafe racer is one of them - but I want one anyway, and on some days I actually believe I need one. That is why they are dangerous."
Hunter S Thompson
clicky 4 bikey
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 22 years, 116 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.09 Sec - Server Load: 0.9 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 70.66 Kb