 B10Hazard World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Jan 2009 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 14:18 - 23 Jul 2009 Post subject: Felt BMX |
 |
|
Felt mystic bmx . .
It has a red rear tyre, red handle bar grips, pink comp rear break, red rear break cable. Raised front end with FSA headset spacers and camo jump seat.
I used to fly around the local bmx track and ride at a few skate parks.
Its very strong and in wicked condition.
If anybody wants any pics PM me.
I'm looking for about 80 pounds. O.N.O
The reason being so cheap is ill be honest. The bike cost me nothing because it was through insurance due to an old better bike being stolen from me, I have spent 65 ish on the new better parts.
Well worth 80 pounds . . . . .
So yeah
Dan. ____________________ Current bike .. The police stole it
No longer any socks
Let me take you on a trip . . let me show the world in my eyes. |
|