 LustyLew World Chat Champion

Joined: 19 Apr 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 17:07 - 09 Jun 2004 Post subject: Helmet Spraying |
 |
|
Due to my riding in and out of London every day, and the odd tumble here and there, my white Shoei lid is looking a little worse for wear. Does anyone know if it is possible to re-spray it?
If so, any suggestions where, I'd really be looking for a basic solid colour, no intricate graphics or anything. Metallic, if I feel adventurous
Cheers peeps! ____________________ Like a Yorkie - I'm not for the girls  |
|
 sv_cath Could Be A Chat Bot

Joined: 19 Apr 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 17:40 - 09 Jun 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
 Jammy-G Banned

Joined: 17 Mar 2004 Karma :     
|
|
 LustyLew World Chat Champion

Joined: 19 Apr 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 18:15 - 09 Jun 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
I wasn't planning on doing it myself, I may be mad, but I don't mess with things that are keeping my bonce safe.  ____________________ Like a Yorkie - I'm not for the girls  |
|