Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Prince's wands

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:02 - 06 Aug 2009    Post subject: Prince's wands Reply with quote

Any one one here tried wearing one?
https://www.princeswand.com/standard/index.htm
____________________
Bikers make great organ donors, get 115 on your licence today.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Flip
Super Spammer



Joined: 28 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:06 - 06 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck that. Neutral
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

WildGoose
White Van Man



Joined: 21 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:13 - 06 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have a cock ring and enjoy pain, we get it already.

Wink
____________________
So in other words, he stopped you for being flagrantly in posession of a motorcycle in direct contravention of the Hippies, Darkies and People Whose Face I Don't Like The Look of (Police Powers) Act. 1976
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:12 - 07 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

what, where, how, who, why?
____________________
Famous last words of Humpty Dumpty. " Stop pushing me "
Petty Anarchists look at "1984".............. The Visionary looks at "Animal Farm".
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

sickpup
Old Timer



Joined: 21 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:15 - 07 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

So basically you are asking if any of us shove a bit of stainless rod up our cocks?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Hetzer
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:35 - 07 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just why the fvcking fvck would ANYone be deranged enough to do that kind of twisted shit?! No, really, I want to know. What's that all about? What's the kick? What could possibly motivate it? Confused
____________________
"There's the horizon! Ride hard, ride fast and cut down all who stand in your way!"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Mister James
I want to believe!



Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:20 - 07 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sick
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Moonie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 05:37 - 07 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are nerves inside the urethra that feel nic when touched apparently. Personally I'd rather not try it.
____________________
Don't practice it until you get it right, practice it until you don't get it wrong.
Presenting the one and only Chinkmobile Cool
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rob
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:41 - 07 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

For a bunch of bikers you lot are very wussy when it comes to anything but the missionary position aren't you?

Going round the back seems to be about as adventurous as you can all get Wink

There's a whole world of enjoyment out there if you open your minds to it Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing
____________________
Love is 1050cc Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:46 - 07 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob wrote:


There's a whole world of enjoyment out there if you open your minds to it Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing


but learning to play the flute just so you can go for a piss is a step too far.
____________________
Famous last words of Humpty Dumpty. " Stop pushing me "
Petty Anarchists look at "1984".............. The Visionary looks at "Animal Farm".
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:24 - 07 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have a problem with guys having those sorta piercings, but I'm unlikely to shag them if they did.

I tried one out (as ya do) Wink so as to make sure I'm not speaking out of ignorance ... but I'm just a bit nervous about having me insides/fillings ripped out, that's all.

Girls reckon it makes it better, but I can't shake the nervousness so I'm less likely to relax and let it happen (whatever "it" is that they reckon is so great about shagging blokes with piercings Rolling Eyes ).

Basically, thanks but no thanks Laughing
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Clanger
Stirrer



Joined: 27 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:50 - 07 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't looked at the picture, and glad too with my manager sitting behind me...considering all the written responses. May look later if I fancy a cringe!!!
____________________
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

5v3d3b0
World Chat Champion



Joined: 24 Sep 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:51 - 07 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pics are safe for work. I'm at work Cool
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Tarmacsurfer
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:00 - 07 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not used one myself but a couple of mates rave about them. I'm informed the sensation is very different to a ring. Don't bother sitting down, take it out when pissing unless you go for a drilled wand to allow micturation with it in situ. The back pressure is a little odd apparently Laughing
____________________
I'm immortal. Well, so far.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rob
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:07 - 07 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tarmacsurfer wrote:
micturition


I've learned a new word today! Thumbs Up
____________________
Love is 1050cc Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

D O G
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:09 - 07 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:
Just why the fvcking fvck would ANYone be deranged enough to do that kind of twisted shit?! No, really, I want to know. What's that all about? What's the kick? What could possibly motivate it? Confused


Pleasure of course, do try and keep up at the back there... Wink

Quote:
The pics are safe for work. I'm at work


Apparantly not for my work - access DENIED, category "Pornography".

I can see the SS coming to take me aw
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:10 - 07 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

And what an excellent word it is, too.

Useful when discussing the need to be going for a slash, without having people around you necessarily knowing what you are on about.
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Whosthedaddy
Super Spammer



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:58 - 07 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not my cuppa, i'll stick with the BCR's for mine.
____________________
Current : MSX 125 Past : CBR 900RR Monkeybike : c50 LAC : ZXR750 H2 : FZR600 : ZX7R P3 : YW100 : TRX850: Trophy 900 T309 : GSXR 600 L0: Monkeybike : XJ6S Whosthedaddy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Hetzer
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:48 - 07 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damofo D.O.G. wrote:
Hetzer wrote:
Just why the fvcking fvck would ANYone be deranged enough to do that kind of twisted shit?! No, really, I want to know. What's that all about? What's the kick? What could possibly motivate it? Confused


Pleasure of course, do try and keep up at the back there... Wink

Quote:
The pics are safe for work. I'm at work


Apparantly not for my work - access DENIED, category "Pornography".

I can see the SS coming to take me aw


Pleasure? Sticking a rod of metal down your cock? Sounds more like deviancy to me. Laughing

And yes, I know, deviancy = pleasure. Razz
____________________
"There's the horizon! Ride hard, ride fast and cut down all who stand in your way!"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

pa_broon74
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 Mar 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:13 - 07 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be a sheltered little lamb, but I'm with hetzer in this, it's bit strange.

For example, having a vagina implanted on one inner thigh and your penis transplanted to the other then dancing to shawaddywaddy might also be adventurous and 'nice,' but it doesn't mean its a good idea.

Wink
____________________
Didn't catch anything.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rob
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:33 - 07 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't it all about using your body for enjoyment? As long as it doesn't affect anyone else surely there's no wrong or right about it?

Many people are more than happy to get pleasure from loading there body with a load of shitty chemicals/herbs and they get pleasure from it.. in fact in some ways that is worse than just using your body for sexual pleasure as being drunk/driving etc can hurt/kill others?! Smoking in public allegedly can lead to passive smoking and cancer. Speeding/driving recklessly will give some a high, but again can affect other much worse than, err, self enjoyment!!!! ROFL!

Some people get extreme highs from hanging up from hooks in their back, I can't understand how, but doesn't mean I think they are wrong or a deviant and I can't say that would hurt having never tried it! (I probably wouldn't though!). Yes you could describe their methods as deviant compared to Mr 2.5 kids and a volvo, but jeez, I'm sure most of us don't fit into that category!

There is this huge assumption that sticking a metal rod in your cock would hurt.. if you've never tried it, how do you know? Putting an earring or nipple ring in doesn't hurt does it? I agree, if it were a rough metal spike or a barbed wire earring then it may hurt (some people may like that more!!!!!!) but generally PWands are very smooth and well made!

Blokes can be so sensitive about that part of their body... yes, it is a sensitive bit, but that can be used positively in so many ways! Wink Laughing

Don't be afraid of your body, embrace it!
____________________
Love is 1050cc Smile


Last edited by Rob on 16:37 - 07 Aug 2009; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Tarmacsurfer
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:35 - 07 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Each unto their own. Personally I consider pharmaceutical assistance to send your head places to be meh at best and down right stupid at worst, but it's the individuals choice. That's what makes society worth actually being a part of, the fact we are all different is great.

I'm not into extreme body modification, can only speak from the experience I've picked up on the few piercings I've got and hanging around with some people who have had extensive (and in some cases fairly bizarre) work done, and it's like anything else, the motivation is totally individual in each case. For some it's a thrill seeking thing, some just like to feel they're unique, some do it for shock value. Many do it for a mixture of lots of these reasons and others besides, asking "why?" is akin to asking "how long is that piece of string?".

There's nowt so queer as folk Very Happy
____________________
I'm immortal. Well, so far.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

andyscooter
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 May 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:02 - 07 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

pa_broon74 wrote:
I might be a sheltered little lamb, but I'm with hetzer in this, it's bit strange.

For example, having a vagina implanted on one inner thigh and your penis transplanted to the other then dancing to shawaddywaddy might also be adventurous and 'nice,' but it doesn't mean its a good idea.

Wink


is that possible and were do i sign up Laughing Laughing Laughing

but can i have bananarama
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

DEN MONKEY
World Chat Champion



Joined: 17 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 05:17 - 08 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob wrote:

Some people get extreme highs from hanging up from hooks in their back, I can't understand how, but doesn't mean I think they are wrong or a deviant and I can't say that would hurt having never tried it! (I probably wouldn't though!).


I've done the suspension thing and can honestly say it's no where near as painful as it looks. Not once you're up at least.
The most challenging aspect of it is taking the load on the hooks right before take off Smile

I've got several piercing above and below the belt and if I've learnt anything from them and the suspension it's to face up to the challenge and just go through with it.
When it's all said and done you will wonder what you were worried about in the first place.


In relation to the princes wand Ariel, you realise you will need to have a Prince Albert or a reverse PA to wear one ?
Actually I think you can get away with an Apadravya as well IIRC.

If you're simply interested in the insertion of the item rather than wearing it as a 'piece of jewelry' might I suggest you look into what's called sounding.
Here's a quick link with some info on it click

If you are looking for a wand I have heard lots of good things re John and his products.
I've heard his service, knowledge and products are second to none.
Not having tried any of his work I can't comment myself though.

You don't know unless you try it Very Happy
____________________
meh
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Didge
Traffic Copper



Joined: 02 Jul 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:56 - 08 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob wrote:


There's a whole world of enjoyment out there if you open your minds to it Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing



That's the sort of thing that these 'people' were saying:-

https://i27.tinypic.com/uaadw.jpg

Confused
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 63 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.10 Sec - Server Load: 0.64 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 133.81 Kb