Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


BCF Brain Patterns, Freudian Slips, connections etc

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Fawbish
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:04 - 12 Aug 2009    Post subject: BCF Brain Patterns, Freudian Slips, connections etc Reply with quote

I was just looking at the thread titles in Random Banter, and its suprising what your brain picks out.

A few days ago it was "Are you happy with your gender?" followed swiftly by "Long hair 4 men" which got me smiling.

I've just had "Rape my ex-mate...." and my brain jumped to "Lady Ga-Ga" before finishing the sentence.

"Prince's Wands" and "Giant meat eating..." was another.


What weird, wonderful and downright stupid combinations does your brain pick out?

Or, as I suspect, this is just me, and I'll be joining Ste in an asylum soon.
____________________
"Oh....it looks like Average Joe's is forfeiting the match!" - "Yeah, its a risky strategy but lets see if it pays off for 'em Cotton."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Irezumi aka Reuben
Carrot Top



Joined: 28 Sep 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:15 - 12 Aug 2009    Post subject: Re: BCF Brain Patterns, Freudian Slips, connections etc Reply with quote

Fawbish wrote:
Or, as I suspect, this is just me, and I'll be joining Ste in an asylum soon.

Is this an asylum where you wear feather boa's and do musicals such as Prescilla Queen of the Desert all day long? Shocked Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Fawbish
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:23 - 12 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps.

But you're just the physical representation of the voices in my head, so stop dissuading me. Laughing
____________________
"Oh....it looks like Average Joe's is forfeiting the match!" - "Yeah, its a risky strategy but lets see if it pays off for 'em Cotton."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:24 - 12 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have time to go trawling through the crap that is BCF
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Fawbish
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:31 - 12 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who said anything about trawling? Theres plenty on the first page.


"Your worst/most embarrising sexual accident"


swiftly followed by


"my dogs dead"

Its whats inbetween that counts. Imagination innit. Cool
____________________
"Oh....it looks like Average Joe's is forfeiting the match!" - "Yeah, its a risky strategy but lets see if it pays off for 'em Cotton."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

map
Mr Calendar



Joined: 14 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:40 - 12 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

"fuck peter andre."

followed by

"Louie Theroux is a legend"

Very Happy
Going to take medication now.
Thumbs Up
____________________
...and the whirlwind is in the thorn trees, it's hard for thee to kick against the pricks...
Gibbs, what did Duckie look like when he was younger? Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:03 - 12 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Fuck Peter Andre" "Late night entries" edit read wrong: eateries Embarassed

Laughing Laughing

But I read things wrong all the time like "police party" was polish party and I was tricked into reading that.

edit: see I done it again I put entries in instead of "eatereis" wtf is wrong with me! Shocked
____________________
All the breast.
Muzza on Binge:
He's too busy beating the everloving shit out of Lizzie to notice this thread has taken a turn down Drama Avenue and stopped off at the popcorn shop.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Mudskipper
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:05 - 12 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

dragonfly wrote:
But I read things wrong all the time like "police party" was polish party and I was tricked into reading that.


Is that because you like using Mr Sheen, or because you are fond of a nice Eastern European sausage or two?
____________________
CBR125|||GSXR400|||CBR400|||CBR400|||CB250RS|||GSXR750|||CB250RS Mr. Green
"You're clumsy, you eat too much and you behave like a 12 year old boy. But you know what? Every once in a while, you find a thumb."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:08 - 12 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mudskipper wrote:
dragonfly wrote:
But I read things wrong all the time like "police party" was polish party and I was tricked into reading that.


Is that because you like using Mr Sheen, or because you are fond of a nice Eastern European sausage or two?


no Polish as in "most of the poeple in my town now Polish" what are you on about sausages? Shocked I feel embarassed I seem to have missed some joke there. Embarassed

Edit: oh oh oh oh I got one! *waves hand in air*

Polish party...............will you take the pledge Laughing

Shifty
____________________
All the breast.
Muzza on Binge:
He's too busy beating the everloving shit out of Lizzie to notice this thread has taken a turn down Drama Avenue and stopped off at the popcorn shop.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Mudskipper
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:13 - 12 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

dragonfly wrote:
Mudskipper wrote:

Is that because you like using Mr Sheen, or because you are fond of a nice Eastern European sausage or two?


no Polish as in "most of the poeple in my town now Polish" what are you on about sausages? Shocked I feel embarassed I seem to have missed some joke there. Embarassed

Edit: oh oh oh oh I got one! *waves hand in air*

Polish party...............will you take the pledge Laughing

Shifty


https://www.toskisandsmarket.com/images/pic_3_page_2_kbuj.jpg
____________________
CBR125|||GSXR400|||CBR400|||CBR400|||CB250RS|||GSXR750|||CB250RS Mr. Green
"You're clumsy, you eat too much and you behave like a 12 year old boy. But you know what? Every once in a while, you find a thumb."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 57 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.65 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 68.67 Kb