Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Even more lies

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Skudd
Super Spammer



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:19 - 12 Aug 2009    Post subject: Even more lies Reply with quote

Lies, more lies and even more lies.
Just when will they stop?

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/8196998.stm
____________________
Famous last words of Humpty Dumpty. " Stop pushing me "
Petty Anarchists look at "1984".............. The Visionary looks at "Animal Farm".
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mushroom
Nearly there...



Joined: 30 Apr 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:48 - 12 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Want some fcking truth? Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/user/fknnewz#play/uploads/17/i_5lmotvu0Y


Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:11 - 12 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mad_Mushroom wrote:


So drugs are just for the sheep?
____________________
Famous last words of Humpty Dumpty. " Stop pushing me "
Petty Anarchists look at "1984".............. The Visionary looks at "Animal Farm".
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

JAMSXR
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Jan 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:17 - 12 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So drugs are just for the sheep?


No they are for people who want to use them! Nothing wrong with not using drugs.

Being a sheep has nothing to do with it unless you are a 16 year old at school. I would like to think that most adults have the common sense to make their own decisions..
____________________
Honda SFX50 > Aprilia SR125 > Aprilia RS125 > Honda RFV400 > K4 GSXR600 > KTM Duke > C1H 636 > K3 GSXR1000 > Aprilia RSV-R > Triumph Street Triple R > Ducati 899 Panigale > Aprilia Tuono 1100 > Triumph Daytona 675R > KTM SuperDuke 1290 2.0
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:20 - 12 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAMSXR wrote:
Quote:
So drugs are just for the sheep?


No they are for people who want to use them! Nothing wrong with not using drugs.

Being a sheep has nothing to do with it unless you are a 16 year old at school. I would like to think that most adults have the common sense to make their own decisions..


Well that is what the guy in Mad-Mushroom's video says about drugs.
____________________
Famous last words of Humpty Dumpty. " Stop pushing me "
Petty Anarchists look at "1984".............. The Visionary looks at "Animal Farm".
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mushroom
Nearly there...



Joined: 30 Apr 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:51 - 12 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Well that is what the guy in Mad-Mushroom's video says about drugs.


I posted it for the sugar VS drug death rate Laughing Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:56 - 12 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mad_Mushroom wrote:
Quote:
Well that is what the guy in Mad-Mushroom's video says about drugs.


I posted it for the sugar VS drug death rate Laughing Thumbs Up


Maybe, but it has opened the can and the worms are out.
____________________
Famous last words of Humpty Dumpty. " Stop pushing me "
Petty Anarchists look at "1984".............. The Visionary looks at "Animal Farm".
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

fire
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:15 - 13 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:

So drugs are just for the sheep?


is that all you got from watching that video??
Your about as ignorant as the sheep you speak of.
____________________
Write off! Honda NSR150 RR ('01) - Sold Cagiva Mito Evolution ('00) - Sold Honda NSR125 ('01) - Current Gasgas TXT 250 ('98) - Sold Kawasaki Z750 ('10) - Write off! Yamaha FZ1 ('09) - Current Ducati Streetfighter 848 ('14)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:34 - 13 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

FIRE_NSR wrote:
Skudd wrote:

So drugs are just for the sheep?


is that all you got from watching that video??
Your about as ignorant as the sheep you speak of.


Far from it but it was funny to extract the snippet from the video that many "free thinkers" who also advocate the use of drugs as a way of showing their "free thinking" would use as evidence of free thought against "the man". Perhaps it is a greater ignorance and proof of narrow mindedness that it can't be seen as ironic by the "free thinkers" who band around the sheep label onto others. I was also questioning the idea as appossed to stating it as a fact, but as usual someone always jumps at the bait with both hand when it comes to drug use and abuse.
____________________
Famous last words of Humpty Dumpty. " Stop pushing me "
Petty Anarchists look at "1984".............. The Visionary looks at "Animal Farm".
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:10 - 14 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd, it's quite good you are famously useless with women... I'd hate to think of you breeding.
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pa_broon74
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 Mar 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:15 - 14 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

FIRE_NSR wrote:
Skudd wrote:

So drugs are just for the sheep?


is that all you got from watching that video??
Your about as ignorant as the sheep you speak of.


I can't look at the youtube link due to being at work, the selfish fuckers won't let us watch videos here. Wink

I just wanted to say before I forget; generally, when a sentence is post-fixed with a question mark (?) it tends to mean it is a question, suggestion or comment made to draw more opinion. It is not a statement of fact, intent or even opinion as those tend (although not exclusively) to be post-fixed with full stops. (.)

It's a subtle but important point one needs to understand if one is going to engage in intelligent discourse using the written word.

Wink

PS: I'm never pedantic about spelling though... Cool
____________________
Didn't catch anything.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:20 - 14 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

bonny_ricardo wrote:
Skudd, it's quite good you are famously useless with women... I'd hate to think of you breeding.


You not got some dishes to wash?
____________________
Famous last words of Humpty Dumpty. " Stop pushing me "
Petty Anarchists look at "1984".............. The Visionary looks at "Animal Farm".
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:29 - 14 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:


You not got some dishes to wash?


Funnily enough I was just doing the washing up Laughing

I fail to see the connection. I wash surgical instruments sunshine Wink
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:34 - 14 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

bonny_ricardo wrote:
Skudd wrote:


You not got some dishes to wash?


Funnily enough I was just doing the washing up Laughing

I fail to see the connection. I wash surgical instruments sunshine Wink


Same thing just different marrigolds.
____________________
Famous last words of Humpty Dumpty. " Stop pushing me "
Petty Anarchists look at "1984".............. The Visionary looks at "Animal Farm".
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:40 - 14 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:

Same thing just different marrigolds.


Aww bless. I freely admit my job is an immigrant hell hole. However, it has provided me with a fair wage with which to go further my education/work experience and springboard myself in to my chosen field.

Now tell me sonny, what particularly exciting vocation is it that you do?
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

D O G
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:17 - 14 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

bonny_ricardo wrote:
Now tell me sonny, what particularly exciting vocation is it that you do?


I think the phrase 'people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones' is entirely appropriate to Skudd's attack on your profession.

I think his is one of those where you can earn 'Upto £30,000 a year! Yes, upto £30,000 a year!'.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:20 - 14 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damofo D.O.G. wrote:


I think the phrase 'people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones' is entirely appropriate to Skudd's attack on your profession.


Aye. The silence is deafening.

Not to mention I hang up my marrigolds, hopefully for good, in 4 shifts Wink
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:39 - 14 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

bonny_ricardo wrote:
Skudd wrote:

Same thing just different marrigolds.


Aww bless. I freely admit my job is an immigrant hell hole. However, it has provided me with a fair wage with which to go further my education/work experience and springboard myself in to my chosen field.

Now tell me sonny, what particularly exciting vocation is it that you do?


Oh just popped out to do a little.
I help people keep you in dishes to wash. Thumbs Up
____________________
Famous last words of Humpty Dumpty. " Stop pushing me "
Petty Anarchists look at "1984".............. The Visionary looks at "Animal Farm".
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 51 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.09 Sec - Server Load: 0.73 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 107.6 Kb