 djkav L Plate Warrior
Joined: 28 Aug 2009 Karma : 
|
 Posted: 21:55 - 28 Aug 2009 Post subject: Hello, im new here :) |
 |
|
I just wanna say hello.
I used to ride a Yamaha DT125 around 1994-1996 on a CBT before it got stolen
I never rode anything else since.
I heard about the motorcycle test changes last year from a work collegue and I decided that I wanted my A category before it came in.
So I took my theory test and a direct access and passed it July 08.
I have yet to buy a bike, but i've been browsing at 250cc's on the Net. |
|
 arry Super Spammer
Joined: 03 Jan 2009 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 22:13 - 28 Aug 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Welcome in  |
|
 wizzzard World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Mar 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:21 - 28 Aug 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Bloody hell now I thought my wife took a long time to make decisions but over a year to choose a bike
Hello and welcome to BCF mate  ____________________ And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?
Zeitgeist / Addendum / Moving forward |
|