 Robby Dirty Old Man

Joined: 16 May 2002 Karma :   
|
|
 The Artist Super Spammer

Joined: 06 Jan 2008 Karma :  
|
|
 Robby Dirty Old Man

Joined: 16 May 2002 Karma :   
|
|
 The Shaggy D.A. Super Spammer

Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 13:05 - 12 Sep 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
SymSMB sounds like what you want :-
https://www.symbian-freeware.com/download-symsmb-v2-00.html
I've an app on the iPhone that lets me run a small web server so I can push and pull files from it over the wifi. This looks like a similar app for the N96 :-
https://mymobilesite.net/documentation/ ____________________ Chances are quite high you are not in my Monkeysphere, and I don't care about you. Don't take it personally.
Currently : Royal Enfield 350 Meteor
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5 |
|