 Matoxic L Plate Warrior
Joined: 16 Sep 2009 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 03:21 - 29 Sep 2009 Post subject: (For Sale) Blue 55 Plate YBR 125 - £800, North West Region |
 |
|
Hi all, Blue YBR 125 for sale - Needing a quick sale due to moving house (which won't have room for both my bikes), I cannot deliver the bike personally. The price is £800 o.n.o. only had it for around 2-3 months. 4800 miles on the clock. MOT expires in feb 2010, taxed until november. I will arrange a service + updated tax, although service isn't needed.
It comes with a set of brake pads, which have not been fitted due to the current ones still in good condition, the bike tops on usual roads at around 55-60 mph, but in some areas I have reached 65 mph, sitting comfortably in 5th gear (although I doubt anymore power could be squeezed out unless your on a vertical drop ).
There is a slight rip on the seat, but driving in the wet doesn't seek into the rip, I have checked this myself. Also slight rust on a few screws, but I have cleaned and taken care of the bike regularly and it hasn't got any worse.
Plenty of tread left in the tires, and the fuel consumption on this bike is amazingly low if ridden properly. Excellent condition if I must say, and hasn't failed on me yet.
Please contact me through mail, and I will be in touch ASAP. I will happily provide a contact phone number, and you are welcomed to contact me anytime during the sale process. I ask for no time wasters though, only contact me if your serious about buying the bike, as this is a quick sale.
I hope I have provided enough pictures
Here's a few pictures,
- - - https://img10.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=img0133kpj.jpg - - -
Here's a few thumbnails (I would advise click the link above though, as you will get a view of all pictures)
https://img8.imageshack.us/img8/4003/img0116ic.th.jpg - https://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5672/img0127oe.th.jpg - https://img35.imageshack.us/img35/2880/img0128tq.th.jpg
Thank you!
Matoxic ____________________ [center]Current Bikes;
Yamaha YBR 125, Blue (55 Plate)
Yamaha YZF R125, Sunset Red (59 Plate) (I love her alot!! )[/center] |
|