 Harley Godzisz Trackday Trickster

Joined: 15 May 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 20:32 - 08 Oct 2009 Post subject: Kawasaki AR80 - 1985 |
 |
|
Here I have for sale a Kawasaki ARO 80.
It has been stored for 14 years in a dry garage, and hasn't turned a wheel in that time! So it's safe to say it's a non-runner... for now anyway!
I originally bought it for a project but due to no time and money restraints, i am having to part with it.
It has a GENUINE 5497 miles on the clock, and the last tax disc from when it was stored away.
I did have the V5 somewhere, but have misplaced it. I will try and find it before it sells. So sold without logbook unless found.
I am open to all genuine offers.
Bike is located inthe TW20 post code area
https://img183.imageshack.us/img183/1687/spa0298.jpg
https://img524.imageshack.us/img524/2542/spa0302.jpg
https://img524.imageshack.us/img524/6162/spa0301d.jpg
EDIT:
Bike sold - subject to collection. |
|