 John World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Apr 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:41 - 18 Jun 2004 Post subject: Head bearings bedding in? |
 |
|
Hopefuly someone can help me with this.
A few weeks ago I had new head bearings fitted. After a little while the front of the bike got a bit shaky and had loads of vibration coming through the bars. I took the bike back and they poked it for a couple of minutes and it was perfect again.
However a week on and it's going all shaky again, what's going on?
Thanks.
Also, with the new head bearings the steering twitches about under hard acceleration on bumpy roads. That's fairly normal isn't it? ____________________ TT600 neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeowwww! |
|
 kev I Hump Things

Joined: 07 Oct 2002 Karma :  
|
|
 Kickstart The Oracle

Joined: 04 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
 John World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Apr 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 17:09 - 19 Jun 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
Fixed by G!
Wasn't tight enough.
Thanks G.  ____________________ TT600 neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeowwww! |
|