|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Irn-Bru |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Irn-Bru World Chat Champion

Joined: 13 Aug 2009 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 17:22 - 11 Oct 2009 Post subject: How much is it worth? |
 |
|
Thinking about selling my DT soon. Need the money to buy a car basically, and hopefully to do my bike test if I get enough
Anyway, here's some pics:
https://i35.tinypic.com/iehu7t.jpg
https://i34.tinypic.com/33c9g6q.jpg
Dunno what to say about it really. Just under 3K miles on it but I think I will be removing a few of the after-market bits like the exhaust and Renthal bars so I can squeeze a bit more out of it. Would probably just leave the R&G Tail Tidy on and the hand guards. Apparently the colour scheme/decals are limited edition (a member here informed me) so I could sell it as a limited edition bike, right? I haven't really got anything to support this though. De-CAT'd the front pipe and de-restricted it too. Tyres are good.
Erm, bad points... only one I can think of, minor panel damage as the previous owner came off it. Apart from that everything is spot-on. Practically brand new bike, really.
Would probably whack it on ebay I suppose as Gumtree can be fishy some times. What do you reckon then, chaps? ____________________ KTM 990 SMT & Suzuki DR-Z 400 SM |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| element |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 element World Chat Champion

Joined: 23 Jan 2006 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Irn-Bru |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Irn-Bru World Chat Champion

Joined: 13 Aug 2009 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 12:49 - 12 Oct 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Stuff that I want £2,000+ for it really. Someone on another forum sold his '57 one for £2,150 and it had 4,900 miles on it! ____________________ KTM 990 SMT & Suzuki DR-Z 400 SM |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| element |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 element World Chat Champion

Joined: 23 Jan 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 17:05 - 12 Oct 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
put it up for what you want and see what happens. you never know..
heres a guide price for an 05.. doesnt go past that on parkers...
Yamaha DT125RE (04MY)
2005/55
Original Price £3,099
Independent Dealer £2,000
Private Good £1,820
Private Poor £1,135
Part Exchange £1,280
thing is alot of people are put off by the newer DT's.. alot of people think they are like the older dt's.. good thing about yours though is its slightly rarer than the standard blue/black  ____________________ 04' DT125RE (run-a-bout) // 89' DT125R (rebuilt + supermoto conversion)
SPARES FOR SALE. 2RK TZR // 82 DR125 // DT125R/E .... PM ME... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Irn-Bru |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Irn-Bru World Chat Champion

Joined: 13 Aug 2009 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 22:23 - 12 Oct 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Ok, cheers for the help mate.
I think I'll whack it on Gumtree some time. I decided to leave all the after-market parts on too... just need to give it a wash then take some pics.
Looking forward to starting my lessons and getting a big bike  ____________________ KTM 990 SMT & Suzuki DR-Z 400 SM |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Irn-Bru |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Irn-Bru World Chat Champion

Joined: 13 Aug 2009 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| delvey91 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 delvey91 Crazy Courier

Joined: 05 Aug 2008 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Irn-Bru |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Irn-Bru World Chat Champion

Joined: 13 Aug 2009 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 22:57 - 13 Oct 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I did but that doesn't mean it's worth that much though. The bike shop just wanted to get rid of it, nearly shit bricks when I saw the price tag - bought it the next day  ____________________ KTM 990 SMT & Suzuki DR-Z 400 SM |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| element |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 element World Chat Champion

Joined: 23 Jan 2006 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 16 years, 360 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|