Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Today I did do - Oakley goggles

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Blue_SV650S
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Nov 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:52 - 22 Oct 2009    Post subject: Today I did do - Oakley goggles Reply with quote

Been using some snowboarding goggles since I started 'laning .. and whilst they worked - they did have their limitations!!!! Confused

Basically as soon as I got water between the 'double glazing' layers they would steam up .... also where they were tinted and the days/evenings are getting shorter and darker, it was at times getting quite hard to see ... so I needed to get some clear lens one ....

Time to treat myself I thought!! ... whilst getting some 'brush guards', got some Oakely o-frame goggles ... they 'fit' much better than the boarding goggles too!!

https://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/ProductImages/300/0000_Oakley_O_Frame_MX_Goggles.jpg

What goggles have you got???
____________________
The purpose of life is to fight maturity.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Imonster
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:02 - 23 Oct 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cos I'm a tart, I too have Oakleys....in really, really gopping colours Mr. Green They look better now with a bit of use...

https://www.dirtbikebitz.com/images/products/goggles/oakley/oakley-o-frame-text.jpg
____________________
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

ben_wheely
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 03 Apr 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:01 - 23 Oct 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the oakley o-frame too and have done me proud.

Only thing I dis-like about them is they don't have a nose guard. So i may have to invest in some oakley crowbars soon
____________________
Rides: '05 Yammy WR290-F
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

silky666
Captain Rulebook



Joined: 28 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:12 - 23 Oct 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got ProGrip things ... they work well .... got anti fog lens (that has never fogged up) and reactalite lens that darkens slightly in bright sun.

https://www.htmx-service.nl/webshop/images/cache/2b9ff597ec622c03c9342b095aced498.jpg

But the best thing I bought was the Quick Strap things.
They have proved to be one of the best buys I have made.
https://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv264/YAMISTEVO/DSC00720.jpg
____________________
There's nothing that shouts "Poor Workmanship" more than wrinkles in the Gaffa tape.

Gaffa tape is like "the force" - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

CRF_Rider
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 07 Nov 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:02 - 26 Oct 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

i prefer von zip's tbh. currently using these:https://nsrmtb.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/PORKCHOP-MX-2020-Black-clea.jpg

very very comfy and much rated Very Happy
____________________
Why is it everything i race, seems to be going backwards?
Current: Honda CRF 450 R Supermotard
Previous: Yam TY250 x2, Gas Gas TXT 200, Sherco 290, Suzuki TS 50,Honda CG 125, Yam SR250, Suzuki DR-Z400E, Yamaha YZF R6 112rwbhp
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 343 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.05 Sec - Server Load: 1.72 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 44.9 Kb