 Redoko World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Nov 2009 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 20:30 - 23 Nov 2009 Post subject: Flash. |
 |
|
While ago on my old family computer there was a Flash programme. I remember it being called Macro media Adobe Flash player or something. Can't really remember. I've looked around and can't find the one I'm looking for.
It's the one where you draw on one slide, then slightly different on another. Creating a motion or stop motion picture or something.
This programme.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj8aUnrbkIE
Does anyone know where I could download it?
 ____________________ "Let's face it, this is not the worst thing you've caught me doing."
Sudika Sportsman SK50QT > Gilera DNA50 > Honda CBR125 RW7 > Kawasaki Zephyr750 > Suzuki GSXR600 > Honda Hornet CB600F '51 |
|
 Phil. World Chat Champion

Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 20:37 - 23 Nov 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
 Redoko World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Nov 2009 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 20:45 - 23 Nov 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Cheers.
+  ____________________ "Let's face it, this is not the worst thing you've caught me doing."
Sudika Sportsman SK50QT > Gilera DNA50 > Honda CBR125 RW7 > Kawasaki Zephyr750 > Suzuki GSXR600 > Honda Hornet CB600F '51 |
|