Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


PS3 Headset question

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

t121anf
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:23 - 26 Nov 2009    Post subject: PS3 Headset question Reply with quote

if I bought a headset with mic, and used it with my PS3 what would I hear through the headphones?

just the voice of people talking or all/any noise my ps3 would make?

girlf is pestering me to get headphones as the tv is too loud for her to sleep on a night so wondering if this the best route (killing 2 birds with one stone)

other option is standard wireless headphones to use with anything rather than just ps3.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

SlimRick
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Sep 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:54 - 26 Nov 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

New girlfriend FTW Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

map
Mr Calendar



Joined: 14 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:19 - 26 Nov 2009    Post subject: Re: PS3 Headset question Reply with quote

t121anf wrote:
...girlf is pestering me to get headphones as the tv is too loud for her to sleep on a night...

Hmmm! Admitting to playing with yourself and the girlfriend would rather sleep alone doesn't say much for your libido and bedroom technique.

Still, at least you have one so I'd do whatever it takes to keep her. Another version might not like your priorities and inner geekiness.

Might be worth you having a watch of this YouTube video. Very Happy

Thumbs Up
____________________
...and the whirlwind is in the thorn trees, it's hard for thee to kick against the pricks...
Gibbs, what did Duckie look like when he was younger? Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

t121anf
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:21 - 26 Nov 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

very helpful Razz
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Kwaks
I'm not a fast rider



Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:26 - 27 Nov 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

All jocking aside I had the same problem, albeit playing the xbox.

I solved it by buying a set of turtle beach headphones which allow the game sound and voice chat through the headphones, with seperate volume controls for both. Not cheap at around £50 for a wired set, but I am sure they will do something for PS3

Edit: https://www.limexb360.co.uk/product/NEW_Turtle_Beach_P21_PlayStation_3_Headsetwith_On-line_Chat_Pre-Order_Only_Get_It_first_at_Lime_TBEFP21
____________________
Fallen Angel "Nae sniffing my seat now!!!!! "
www.cliqueycuntsmcc.co.uk
I AM NOT A FAST RIDER!!!!!!!!!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:00 - 27 Nov 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turtle beach for the win, I;ve got some X4's for the xbox, best money I've spen in a while Thumbs Up
____________________
Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

punkrox
Two Stroke Sniffer



Joined: 18 Sep 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:28 - 27 Nov 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have just got the ps3 compatible one it has a charging station thing with it as well so it is pretty good
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 308 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.56 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 52.84 Kb