Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


25% off Blueflame

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Flip
Super Spammer



Joined: 28 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:11 - 01 Dec 2009    Post subject: 25% off Blueflame Reply with quote

Don't know if it'll help anyone...

https://www.blueflameperformance.com/bprod.php
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

MonkeyKnuckle
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jan 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:12 - 01 Dec 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered an exhaust from them last Friday and noticed this offer yesterday.

E-mailed them asking if I could have the 25% off and they said I'd have to speak to some guy about it at the NEC when I go on Sunday.
____________________
MKGaming.com
2000 Honda CBR600F - Sold! 2003 Honda CBR600RR - Current!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

daemonoid
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:54 - 01 Dec 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

MonkeyKnuckle wrote:
I ordered an exhaust from them last Friday and noticed this offer yesterday.

E-mailed them asking if I could have the 25% off and they said I'd have to speak to some guy about it at the NEC when I go on Sunday.


Did you order it online / by phone? If so, just send it back using distance selling regulations as your excuse then order another one at 25% off!

https://www.oft.gov.uk/advice_and_resources/resource_base/legal/distance-selling-regulations/
____________________
current: ducati monster 750
past: hyosung gt250r, bajaj pulsar 180, hyosung gt 125 comet
@thomasgarrard | www.straitjkt.com | www.racingseven.com
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

daesimps
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 28 Jul 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:50 - 01 Dec 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered a pair of black satin single ports for the CBF1000 on Friday. I managed to get them for £260.

I Spoke to them today and she reckons they are being made tomorrow and I should have them on Thursday/Friday.



Dae
____________________
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Chriss
World Chat Champion



Joined: 07 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:38 - 01 Dec 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

The prices on their site with the 25% off, or take 25% off the shown price?
____________________
TheShaggyDA: I've got 3 or 4 pairs that predate my wife, so at least 11.5 years old.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Jayy
Mr. Ponzi



Joined: 08 Jun 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:14 - 01 Dec 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

The prices on the site are with 25% taken off I think. I had a look at a few for mine about a month ago and they are 25% cheaper now.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

MonkeyKnuckle
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jan 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:12 - 02 Dec 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

daemonoid wrote:


Did you order it online / by phone? If so, just send it back using distance selling regulations as your excuse then order another one at 25% off!

https://www.oft.gov.uk/advice_and_resources/resource_base/legal/distance-selling-regulations/


Yeah, I ordered online. I'll speak to the chap on Saturday and see what I can do. They've already charged me the full price of £280 though. (Sale price is £210 so it's worth trying)
____________________
MKGaming.com
2000 Honda CBR600F - Sold! 2003 Honda CBR600RR - Current!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

MonkeyKnuckle
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jan 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:46 - 29 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone ordered from Blueflame within the last couple of months? I'm still waiting for mine to arrive after ordering at the end of November. They said it was scheduled to ship on Wednesday but I haven't had it yet.....
____________________
MKGaming.com
2000 Honda CBR600F - Sold! 2003 Honda CBR600RR - Current!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

daesimps
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 28 Jul 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:26 - 29 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like the issue I had. After 4 weeks of being told either "they'll ship tomorrow" or "they've been shipped already" I rang them and told them that if I didn't get them the following day I would cancel the order. They turned up the next day.

I must say that I'm pleased with the product, but would never use the company again. Their idea of customer service is ridiculous.


Dae
____________________
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

MonkeyKnuckle
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jan 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:41 - 30 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I'll leave it a few more days then try phoning them up.

On another note they did give me a ?70 refund (reflecting the 25% discount) I spoke to the owner at the NEC show and he said he couldn't do it. Then e-mailed him a couple of weeks later asking where my exhaust was and he said I could have the refund....


It's annoying because my bike has an underseat exhaust so I have the seat/fairing off waiting for it to arrive so I can't ride until it's on. I can't really be arsed to put it all back together just to take it all apart again.
____________________
MKGaming.com
2000 Honda CBR600F - Sold! 2003 Honda CBR600RR - Current!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 249 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.09 Sec - Server Load: 0.78 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 65.36 Kb