 Raffles World Chat Champion
Joined: 14 Apr 2009 Karma :   
|
|
 GhostRider World Chat Champion

Joined: 31 Jan 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 09:17 - 16 Dec 2009 Post subject: Re: Another bent magistrate is unveiled |
 |
|
Wouldn't that mean that all cases under her will be relinquished? Maybe if someone mentioned bribes or something?
GhostRider ____________________ I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip. |
|
 Skudd Super Spammer

Joined: 01 Oct 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 17:53 - 16 Dec 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I don't trust the corner shops either.  ____________________ Famous last words of Humpty Dumpty. " Stop pushing me "
Petty Anarchists look at "1984".............. The Visionary looks at "Animal Farm". |
|
 lostboy Crazy Courier

Joined: 03 Sep 2009 Karma :   
|
|