|
|
| Author |
Message |
| funmonkee |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 funmonkee Super Spammer

Joined: 27 May 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 12:52 - 29 Dec 2009 Post subject: Short term bike insurance |
 |
|
I've got an RSV Mille I want to insure. Bennetts quoted me £266 [ ] for 12 months and won't let me add it to my multi bike policy (f'nose why)... I've no intension of keeping the Mille for more than 2-3 Months...
So, anyone know of a company that will do insurance for say 4 months Jan 2010 to end of April 2010
 ____________________ **** Don't ride faster than your angel can fly Get this Free Space
The democratically elected Mod of the Scottish Section - The Peoples Choice[b] |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ichy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ichy World Chat Champion

Joined: 15 Jul 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| chris-red |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 chris-red Have you considered a TDM?

Joined: 21 Sep 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 15:53 - 29 Dec 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Somebody complaining about £266 for insuring a mille
I wish I could insure a mille for double that  ____________________ Well, you know what they say. If you want to save the world, you have to push a few old ladies down the stairs.
Skudd:- Perhaps she just thinks you are a window licker and is being nice just in case she becomes another Jill Dando.
WANTED:- Fujinon (Fuji) M42 (Screw on) lenses, let me know if you have anything. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ant |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ant World Chat Champion

Joined: 24 Feb 2003 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| MarJay |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MarJay But it's British!

Joined: 15 Sep 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| funmonkee |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 funmonkee Super Spammer

Joined: 27 May 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 11:48 - 30 Dec 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I usually pay under £300 for 4 bikes... last time was busa,vmax,mz and a yzf750... so £266 is a bit steep for just one bike
That's the benefit of age and 5-6 years NCB
I thought about the 12 monthly thing and cancelling part way ... but I might see if the other bike policy I have for the speed triple will take the Mille for less than £266  ____________________ **** Don't ride faster than your angel can fly Get this Free Space
The democratically elected Mod of the Scottish Section - The Peoples Choice[b] |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| G |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 G The Voice of Reason
Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| funmonkee |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 funmonkee Super Spammer

Joined: 27 May 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 12:47 - 30 Dec 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I tried Devitt G ... My quotes with 0 NCB where from £300 - £600... but if I could use one of my 5 or 6 year NCB the options were:-
£88.20
£100.43
£136.49
...I'm off to tear the house apart to find the other policy I had shared with the GF... it's might have a couple of years NCB and has only been dormant for 6-7 months
* the above was for TPFT... whereas the quote I had for £266 was FC  ____________________ **** Don't ride faster than your angel can fly Get this Free Space
The democratically elected Mod of the Scottish Section - The Peoples Choice[b] |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| dardappa2004 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 dardappa2004 Nova Slayer
Joined: 02 Mar 2008 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 21:22 - 31 Dec 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
yeah i agree Ebike is prob most easiest and simple to use . especially for very short cover  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ingah |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ingah World Chat Champion
Joined: 10 Apr 2009 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| GSF Jamie 600 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 GSF Jamie 600 Scooby Slapper
Joined: 17 Oct 2008 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 12:23 - 01 Jan 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
[quote="vmax.dude"]I usually pay under £300 for 4 bikes... last time was busa,vmax,mz and a yzf750... so £266 is a bit steep for just one bike
That's the benefit of age and 5-6 years NCB
I thought about the 12 monthly thing and cancelling part way ... but I might see if the other bike policy I have for the speed triple will take the Mille for less than £266 [/quote]
Im paying £360 for a bandit 600!
God dam being young lol, and are you ready for this?
£1600 to insure a 1.25 fiesta lol =( |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 16 years, 280 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|