 Artur Nitrous Nuisance

Joined: 30 Nov 2009 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 23:04 - 30 Dec 2009 Post subject: Winter Bike Care |
 |
|
hi everyone, I'm a newbie and just want to know whats the best way of taking care of our bikes in winter.
I use my bike to go to work, so lots of rain/water. Should I do something regularly? I read somewhere that is a good idea to spray the bike often with FS365 for example.
Just post what you do to your bike in this wet season to keep it in good shape  |
|
 ms51ves3 Super Spammer

Joined: 08 Jun 2007 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:06 - 30 Dec 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I leave mine in the garage  |
|
 johnsmith222 World Chat Champion
Joined: 26 Dec 2008 Karma :   
|
|
 Dan79 Scooby Slapper
Joined: 26 Nov 2009 Karma :  
|
|