Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


I'm going to be a dad!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Silver
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:57 - 11 Jan 2010    Post subject: I'm going to be a dad! Reply with quote

The first scan was today, twelve weeks in. All looks well so we've spent the evening telling family and friends etc. I was pretty surprised to be able to make out arms and legs already. The little guy (/guyette?) was break dancing in there! Is that normal? I expected to see not much more than a blob!

Anyway, a due date of 24th July is amusing since (before we knew) the other half nagged me to buy tickets for the Prodigy / Pendulum / Enter Shikari gig at the Milton Keynes Bowl on..... 24th July. D'oh. I said I'd call her from the gig, it didn't go down well! Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:06 - 11 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who got you pregnant?
____________________
Famous last words of Humpty Dumpty. " Stop pushing me "
Petty Anarchists look at "1984".............. The Visionary looks at "Animal Farm".
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The Artist
Super Spammer



Joined: 06 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:10 - 11 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHR15 wrote:
i think dragonfly is spreading something Confused


Her sperm
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:12 - 11 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes boucing about is normal, reminded me of one of those sea fleas you get, pinging about in there Thumbs Up

Congratz

(3 months until mine first is due eeep!)
____________________
Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

GIXXERGIRL
Derestricted Danger



Joined: 11 Jan 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:41 - 11 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations!! Razz
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

NickD
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:58 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many Congratulations! Very Happy
____________________
I was only doing what it said on my licence officer....
Tear along the dotted line!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chillpill
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Aug 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:27 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

my condolences to you and your wife
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

D O G
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:04 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations!

6 months until you lose your freedom, but gain something immeasurably better.

You may not appreciate that at first tho. Wink Razz
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Mr Hammers
World Chat Champion



Joined: 10 Jul 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:10 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! Thumbs Up

You'll find it's the best decision you've ever made... even though you might not have actually made it. Very Happy
____________________
A Guide To Powerbands
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Wave2k
G's Stalker



Joined: 06 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:54 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations old geezer Very Happy
____________________
Ducati 1299 Panigale
2009 Corvette C6 z51
RS125->CBR400->RXS100->GSXR750K2->Ducati749S->CBR600RR5->TL1000R->DRz400->RSVR1000->Honda VTR SP1->CBR400->GSXR1000K6->Honda H100->CBR600RR3->Ducati1299
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer



Joined: 18 Nov 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:57 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Damon, good news. Thumbs Up
____________________
My Flickr
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Devils Advocate
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Apr 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:00 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure wether i should offer congratulations or give you my condolences...

but i hope you enjoy the experience mate.It`s life changing. Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The999Kid
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:00 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats...

I would have put something in the paper but i didntt know how many insertions were needed... Razz

*Coat, Door, Gone*
____________________
NDB 19/10/1989 - 1/11/2010 |Nowhere.Elyseum wrote: I get the distinct feeling that Tim should be our secret weapon for future trolling. I don't know many people that can rip the piss in Iambic pentameter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:37 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProvectusIncurro wrote:
Congrats...

I would have put something in the paper but i didntt know how many insertions were needed... Razz

*Coat, Door, Gone*


Question
____________________
Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

The999Kid
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:53 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luke wrote:
ProvectusIncurro wrote:
Congrats...

I would have put something in the paper but i didntt know how many insertions were needed... Razz

*Coat, Door, Gone*


Question


Its a pun around the word 'insertions'...
____________________
NDB 19/10/1989 - 1/11/2010 |Nowhere.Elyseum wrote: I get the distinct feeling that Tim should be our secret weapon for future trolling. I don't know many people that can rip the piss in Iambic pentameter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:39 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

At first I thought it was that, but then thought it was so shit it couldn't be.
LMAO

Laughing
____________________
Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Nb
World Chat Champion



Joined: 17 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:28 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Silver!&missus Thumbs Up We have just had a baby girl 2 weeks ago and its certainly life changing for sure...but in a good way.
The first scan certainly woke me up when i saw her moving away inside, you wait until you have the next scan. Mr. Green Shocked
Hope it all goes well for you both, oh and if you like you sleep make sure you get lots of it now....... Laughing And dont forget tissues for the birth, because you will be crying. Wink Whistle
____________________
Cbr1100xx blackbird gone, mk4 golf gt tdi chav now
Colin1 wrote 'Im grateful for what i can get, which isnt all that much.'
Columbus travel insurance are crap!! Do not use!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:39 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

allymoss wrote:
CHR15 wrote:
i think dragonfly is spreading something Confused


Her sperm


My plan is working mwahahahahah! https://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sex011.gif


Congrads!
____________________
All the breast.
Muzza on Binge:
He's too busy beating the everloving shit out of Lizzie to notice this thread has taken a turn down Drama Avenue and stopped off at the popcorn shop.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Silver
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:41 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks all Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Silver
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:47 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks all Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

BIKELESS STEVE
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:52 - 13 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! Thumbs Up - I'm gonna be a dad in April, I've had the joys of 'nesting'.. 1 month later the entire house has been redectorated and recarpeted.. I never want to see another brush or pasting table as long as I live.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:17 - 13 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lolzors, my missus just got the puschair/car seat/pram combo delieverd along with bottles/breast feeding/sterilizer kit yesterday.

Also got a new chest of draws at the weekend which is now full of vests, bibs, baby grows and tiny weeny boots and socks.

Race ya Steve, though mines not due to April the 29th
____________________
Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:24 - 13 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

When my wife got pregnant I couldn't wait for the birth so I could help with the breast pump, cow decided after the birth to bottle feed instead. Crying or Very sad
____________________
Famous last words of Humpty Dumpty. " Stop pushing me "
Petty Anarchists look at "1984".............. The Visionary looks at "Animal Farm".
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

scorps
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Jan 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:36 - 13 Jan 2010    Post subject: everyones at it!! Reply with quote

i braved the weather to drive down to England just after the new year to meet my new grandsons. cute eh!

Leon on the left born 23rd of December to my youngest and Harrison on the right born 22nd December to my eldest. They werent supposed to arrive until the end of this month but are doing brilliantly. Both mums and dads are knackered but loving being parents.

metallica babygros already ordered Very Happy
____________________
Do not presume that I am male.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

BIKELESS STEVE
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:37 - 13 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luke wrote:
Lolzors, my missus just got the puschair/car seat/pram combo delieverd along with bottles/breast feeding/sterilizer kit yesterday.

Also got a new chest of draws at the weekend which is now full of vests, bibs, baby grows and tiny weeny boots and socks.

Race ya Steve, though mines not due to April the 29th


Oh we've got the pram, pushchair, breast pump, clothes, baby bath, toys, more clothes.

Ours is due April 17th, I've decided to pack a 'dad' bag for the hospital which will include, crisps, choc bars, drinks, football rattle, megaphone and a full leather recliner chair, oh and a white wine for the lady.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 264 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.88 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 128.53 Kb