|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Groove |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Groove World Chat Champion

Joined: 10 Feb 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| PsychoHippy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 PsychoHippy Jammy Git

Joined: 02 Jul 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 09:08 - 18 Jan 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Named, I assume, after the Status Quo front man  ____________________ I spend all my money on bikes and beer, the rest I simply waste! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Groove |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Groove World Chat Champion

Joined: 10 Feb 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 09:11 - 18 Jan 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Redoko |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Redoko World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Nov 2009 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Faldo |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Faldo World Chat Champion

Joined: 05 Aug 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 13:59 - 18 Jan 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Cool mutt .
Perhaps I should get another dog and call it Biaggi or Gibernau and let them 'duke' it out?
I wonder what the next motorcycle themed puppy name on BCF will be? |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| MattHirst |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MattHirst World Chat Champion

Joined: 25 Jun 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 17:12 - 18 Jan 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
So not only has he a broken tongue but he has broken eyes aswell, may just be be but they look to be different colours
Personally, i can't stand dogs. Smelly things that shit everywhere. ____________________ It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt, then it's bloody hilarious!!! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| the grim reaper |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 the grim reaper World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Jun 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 17:18 - 18 Jan 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
My 4 year old cat is called 'Rossi' so I win that one Mind you, the bloody vet will insist on calling him 'Rosie', despite me correcting her about four times. I went to another vet a while back and when she saw his name, she said, 'We had a Foggy in here a few weeks back as well'. I might change vets
Cheers
Grim ____________________ Adverts don't always work: Remember that advert, where the army are running across the desert and they have a wounded man on a stretcher. They get to a ravine, the bridge is down and a caption pops up that says, 'What are you thinking?'. I don't know about you but I was thinking, 'Christ, I'm glad I'm not in the f***ing army'. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| The Original Muzza |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 The Original Muzza World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Jan 2009 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Hooky |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Hooky Trackday Trickster

Joined: 05 Feb 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 21:02 - 18 Jan 2010 Post subject: Meet Henry |
 |
|
I waited 11 years to get myself a nice wee pressy.
Promised I would never have another dog after loosing the last one
Yes he shits , pisses, farts ( OMG the stench is ) but I prefer his company FAR more than some "humans"
Henrys a 14 weeks old Boxer, fantastic with the kids, a more loyal & loving breed there is not
https://img264.imageshack.us/img264/7086/dscf2416.jpg |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Tonka |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Tonka World Chat Champion

Joined: 11 Jun 2008 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 21:08 - 18 Jan 2010 Post subject: Re: Meet Henry |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Hooky |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Hooky Trackday Trickster

Joined: 05 Feb 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 16 years, 259 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|