 Muscle Bike Rider World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Jun 2009 Karma :  
|
|
 neil. World Chat Champion

Joined: 24 Feb 2008 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 13:17 - 27 Jan 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
I have them.
They get nice and hot.
Easy to install and wire in, easy to take off too.
Simple so not much to go wrong, have been fine for me for about a year.
Work REALLY well with bar muffs in this weather.
They make the bars thicker, which I personally prefer, but you may not.
Current draw is pretty low, even my puny YBR125 can power them without any problems.
No thermostat so they get hotter and hotter, and I find I need to switch them off during the ride sometimes.
They have a LOT of wiring, which is hard to tidy up, but you can cut/shorten it (which voids the guarantee). ____________________ CBT February 2008 | A2 June 2008 | Yamaha YBR125 (written off) | Honda CBF125 (current) |
|
 BanditJeff Trackday Trickster
Joined: 24 Jul 2009 Karma :     
|
|
 Bat Nova Slayer
Joined: 11 Aug 2008 Karma :    
|
|