 chris-red Have you considered a TDM?

Joined: 21 Sep 2005 Karma :   
|
|
 chris-red Have you considered a TDM?

Joined: 21 Sep 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 10:51 - 28 Jan 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Don't worry I just got a letter through the door saying I have won a ticket  ____________________ Well, you know what they say. If you want to save the world, you have to push a few old ladies down the stairs.
Skudd:- Perhaps she just thinks you are a window licker and is being nice just in case she becomes another Jill Dando.
WANTED:- Fujinon (Fuji) M42 (Screw on) lenses, let me know if you have anything. |
|
 MinhDinh World Chat Champion

Joined: 01 Jan 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 19:18 - 30 Jan 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
I am going on Sunday. Did you join that competition?
I haven't got a letter yet. ____________________ Hit the G spot.  |
|