 tvr321 Nitrous Nuisance
Joined: 20 Sep 2009 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 20:45 - 28 Jan 2010 Post subject: Suzuki GS 125 only 24000 miles (Like a CG) |
 |
|
For sale is my Suzuki GS 125
The bike is located just outside of Taunton, Somerset.
https://img191.imageshack.us/img191/5413/7456885814.jpg
24000 miles. 1983 model. Great little learner bike. Very fuel efficient. Easy to handle, light. Starts everytime on the kick start (It may take a few kicks on a very cold day, but it ALWAYS starts).
MOT till July, and a few months road tax left (I'll have to check the disc.
I can honestly say that it is in pretty damn good condition for it's age.
It's looks are understated but not old fashioned. You won't look like you're riding an antique around.
It has had a recent new rear tyre, and the front still has lots of life left. Front brake shoes are recent as well. Rears don't ever squeal so have life left too.
The chain and sprockets are in good condition, and have been properly cleaned, adjusted and lubricated frequently.
Lights (Which means dip, full beam and parking light) all work. Indicators work. Clocks work.
The bike is straight, the forks aren't scewed or twisted.
There is very little rust anywhere on the bike. A few specks on the tank along with a small dent. But that's about it. In great shape for it's year.
One of the small side panels is a different shade of blue, just being honest.
Seems to have always been looked after, it has always slept in the dry whilst I have owned it.
On the rare occasions I have ridden it in poor weather, I have washed it down with warm water after.
My only gripe with it is that the rear shocks are a little soft, but I guess that's what all these bikes are like.
Delivery is possible, just PM for a quote, or call 07554016208
I'm looking for ?375. |
|