Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Take Me Out!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Feasty
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Nov 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:07 - 11 Feb 2010    Post subject: Take Me Out! Reply with quote

Does anyone else watch the show on ITV, Saturday night and hosted by Paddy McGuiness? I find it hilarious, sad and deranged all at the same time!

I'd love to take the twins out though... Laughing Razz Thumbs Up
____________________
Previous: Aprilia Habana Retro 50cc (beauty), Yamaha SR125 (fell apart), Honda XR125 (nippy little commuter), Honda SLR650 (Geewhizz), Yamaha Diversion 900S (Smoooooth) written off courtesy of a stupid escaped horse.
(7 year gap), BMW F650 (Relaxing ride). Aprilia Caponord ETV1000 (Big and bold). Yamaha FZS600 (got me in trouble too quick!).
Current: Yamaha TDM 900 (Comfy, light but big, power when needed).
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Carl_steveo
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:50 - 11 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love it. It's an awesome concept and I haven't missed an episode yet. The twins deffo. Aswell as Roz. Embarassed

I spotted her on one of those late night text in adverts, I then said to the missus "oh theres that roz from take me out". At this point I got a bollocking A: for watching the "dirty" advert and B: for taking too much notice of said Roz girl.
____________________
Current: Honda Nsr 125
Live: Sunderland
Luke "cant be arsed to read your post, but suck my balls anyway."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The999Kid
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:24 - 12 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep a look out for Emma... i think she's on your left hand side as you watch the program... My family have bets that she is actually a Post Op transexual...
____________________
NDB 19/10/1989 - 1/11/2010 |Nowhere.Elyseum wrote: I get the distinct feeling that Tim should be our secret weapon for future trolling. I don't know many people that can rip the piss in Iambic pentameter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Charlie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 May 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:31 - 12 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flatmates wondered why they don't do it the other way...

As in a panel of men and a women walks in?

My reason was because they chances are most men won't turn their light off ever if they think there in with a chance of sleeping with said women.

What are other people views?
____________________
Past: Honda x8rs, Honda City fly, Honda Hornet 250, Honda VFR750, Yamaha xt600e.
Current: Honda CBR929RR & Yamaha XT660Z Tenere
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Drew This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

MarkJ
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Apr 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:46 - 12 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find the show massively shit, and massively good all at the same time Very Happy

Charlie wrote:
As in a panel of men and a women walks in?

Sounds like your average day at an office
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

GhostRider
World Chat Champion



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:09 - 12 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only watched a full episode last week. It is rather funny. To be fair I think Paddy is perfect as the host. The concept is nothing new (modern day blind date....without the blind bit...... with the same elimination process of Singled Out).

Some right slags on there though, good for one thing only. Some right growlers on there too, fuck knows how they made it through the selection process.



GhostRider
____________________
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Feasty
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Nov 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:21 - 12 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe by being the only ones desperate enough to go on the show at all!? Laughing

Paddy makes the show though, it is wasn't for him it'd be a hundred times worse and completely unwatchable!
____________________
Previous: Aprilia Habana Retro 50cc (beauty), Yamaha SR125 (fell apart), Honda XR125 (nippy little commuter), Honda SLR650 (Geewhizz), Yamaha Diversion 900S (Smoooooth) written off courtesy of a stupid escaped horse.
(7 year gap), BMW F650 (Relaxing ride). Aprilia Caponord ETV1000 (Big and bold). Yamaha FZS600 (got me in trouble too quick!).
Current: Yamaha TDM 900 (Comfy, light but big, power when needed).
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Steve H
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Oct 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:39 - 12 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought that Cilla’s show was shite ‘til I saw this ‘un. At least Blind Date contestants used to go on Holidays to the Algarve or at the very worst pony trekking in Kazakhstan. This lot just get sent to a 8 foot by 4 foot room designed by Laurence Llewelyn Bowen in some grubby Northern Nightclub and get served Thunderbird – Fockin' miserly ITV making cheap ass dross.

I’m pleading for a male contestant to enter the fray, spin around after jogging down the runway, pull an uzi from his jacket and gun the women down in a hail of bullets and expletives before addressing the viewer and saying ‘I took ‘em ALL out’ and then turning the gun on himself. Now THAT would be quality entertainment Thumbs Up
____________________
Mellow Yellow
The BCF Top TEN - 2010, 2009, 2008, The Original.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

YUN
Traffic Copper



Joined: 08 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:50 - 12 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Remember, No likey, no lighty"
____________________
Meet the team that will win, Blade, Razor, Blazer and my personal assistant, Michelle and from Romanovia - Fran Stalinovskovichdavidovitchsky
~ * CBT - 13/01/08 --> Theory 24/05/08 --> Squished by lorries, brand new CBR125(2000miles) write-off 04/06/06 --> DAS booked 02-04/08/08 * --> DAS passed 05/08/08 * --> VFR400 (aka 'Mike') ~
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

10 pence Short
Crazy Courier



Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:15 - 12 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

YUN wrote:
"Remember, No likey, no lighty"



Yeah that gets boring after the third time he's said it per show.

Much more interesting is "let the dog see the rabbit, let the pestle see the mortar" etc

I particularly like when they haven't been picked and have to do the walk of shame to the whole studio taking the piss.
____________________
I haven't had a cont all day, drinkstable.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The999Kid
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:35 - 12 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Like the Piss takes at the beginning where he demonstrates the lights thing using a famous person as an example...
____________________
NDB 19/10/1989 - 1/11/2010 |Nowhere.Elyseum wrote: I get the distinct feeling that Tim should be our secret weapon for future trolling. I don't know many people that can rip the piss in Iambic pentameter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

flat spot
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Aug 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:59 - 12 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it when the bloke walks in and without saying a word they nearly all turn their lights off. It's gotta be the ultimate kick in the plums. Laughing

Other than that it's shit.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Carl_steveo
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:12 - 13 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone noticed that Emma and Gaia have gone missing lol.
____________________
Current: Honda Nsr 125
Live: Sunderland
Luke "cant be arsed to read your post, but suck my balls anyway."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Harold_Shand
World Chat Champion



Joined: 07 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:23 - 13 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's a great concept, just nice, light-hearted shite us sit at home, brain dead fuck wits can deal with. I thought the posh-ish bloke that came on was also in the DFS advert that followed... I think Paddy McGuiness has done a great job too. I like the midget one right on the end. I'd wear that like a glove.
____________________
BCF's 6th favourite poster 2009-2010

Harold_Shand's theory might be the best explanation.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

st3v3
Super Spammer



Joined: 16 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:52 - 14 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

All this week I've seen people on Facebook join this 'No Likey, No lighty' group thing and wondered 'what the fuck?!' - now it makes sense.
____________________
Roger wrote: Women don't get damp for clingy puppies. Get some better happy pills, hit the gym & buy a medallion the size of a dinner plate. Job done
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jamie.
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:21 - 14 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

st3v3 wrote:
All this week I've seen people on Facebook join this 'No Likey, No lighty' group thing and wondered 'what the fuck?!' - now it makes sense.


Still full of beatches wantin spunk all over their fake lips. I don't live by this motto but I stand by it. 'If someone's wantin blurt on their face, then why not splurt on the bitch and be done with it'
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

ncrn
World Chat Champion



Joined: 24 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:15 - 14 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Out of curiosity what would you guys choose for your intro song if you were to go on it? Personally I'd search out some pop shite just because it would improve my chances over the general industrial stuff I listen too Laughing.

Also it was awesome earlier when the guy in the white suit lost nearly everyone by simply walking on the stage.
____________________
Past: 55 Sym Jet, 91 ZZR250, 03 NSR125R. Present: 97 ER-5.
https://www.nsr125.co.uk - NSR Owners forum.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

GhostRider
World Chat Champion



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:22 - 14 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

ncrn wrote:
Out of curiosity what would you guys choose for your intro song if you were to go on it? Personally I'd search out some pop shite just because it would improve my chances over the general industrial stuff I listen too Laughing.

Also it was awesome earlier when the guy in the white suit lost nearly everyone by simply walking on the stage.


Entrails ripped from a virgins cunt by Cannibal Corpse.

Will give the ladies a taste of things to come.

GhostRider
____________________
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Bikeless
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:46 - 14 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHR15 wrote:
Quote:
Out of curiosity what would you guys choose for your intro song if you were to go on it?


pussy by rammstein

Cool


I'm a wanker by ivor biggun, Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The999Kid
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:49 - 16 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

erm... if i was on the show...?

Probably This
____________________
NDB 19/10/1989 - 1/11/2010 |Nowhere.Elyseum wrote: I get the distinct feeling that Tim should be our secret weapon for future trolling. I don't know many people that can rip the piss in Iambic pentameter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Feasty
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Nov 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:04 - 16 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd go for the quickest light turning out session in history and play Eye of the Tiger, wearing only boxing gloves and a leopard print silk dressing gown!! Laughing
____________________
Previous: Aprilia Habana Retro 50cc (beauty), Yamaha SR125 (fell apart), Honda XR125 (nippy little commuter), Honda SLR650 (Geewhizz), Yamaha Diversion 900S (Smoooooth) written off courtesy of a stupid escaped horse.
(7 year gap), BMW F650 (Relaxing ride). Aprilia Caponord ETV1000 (Big and bold). Yamaha FZS600 (got me in trouble too quick!).
Current: Yamaha TDM 900 (Comfy, light but big, power when needed).
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Hazylogic
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 Feb 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:44 - 16 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

for my talent I would get them to mention I have great acting skills and had a part on London's burning back in the day.

When it comes to my time to act, I would drop my kegs, shuffle around in a circle, waving my arms about shouting 'fire.'

sex.murder.art by slayer would be a fitting tune Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

ncrn
World Chat Champion



Joined: 24 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:48 - 16 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

The999Kid wrote:
erm... if i was on the show...?

Probably This


I'd forgotten how awesome that song really is Very Happy.

I'm not sure what I'd pick as some of my taste in music wouldn't go down well at all Laughing but not sure I'd want to pick a type of music that would go down better that I didn't actually like :/
____________________
Past: 55 Sym Jet, 91 ZZR250, 03 NSR125R. Present: 97 ER-5.
https://www.nsr125.co.uk - NSR Owners forum.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 239 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.11 Sec - Server Load: 0.53 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 126.99 Kb