Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Oh my WTF

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

rac3r
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:41 - 25 Feb 2010    Post subject: Oh my WTF Reply with quote

Today I was out (Finchley Central for those that know it) doing some uni work with mates then I heard someone coming down the main road blaring out loud Cheryl Cole's 'fight for this love' I looked up only to see 2 guys on a Goldwing! Everyone was staring at them thinking huh? They were both wearing open face helmets as well Laughing Laughing

So come on now which one of you was it? own up Wink
____________________
Bikes : 2006 CBR125R - 2004 Monster 620ie - 2004 ZX-6R B1H - 2005 Monster S2R 800 - 2011 Street Triple - 2009 Streetfighter 1098 - 2014 ZX-6R 636

Chequered Flag
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Carl_steveo
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:42 - 25 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was deffo dunc. Thumbs Up
____________________
Current: Honda Nsr 125
Live: Sunderland
Luke "cant be arsed to read your post, but suck my balls anyway."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ms51ves3
Super Spammer



Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:54 - 25 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carl_steveo wrote:
It was deffo dunc. Thumbs Up


If it was Dunc's you wouldn't have been able to tell what bike it was.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Carl_steveo
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:02 - 25 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

He would have crashed it aswell lol.
____________________
Current: Honda Nsr 125
Live: Sunderland
Luke "cant be arsed to read your post, but suck my balls anyway."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

st3v3
Super Spammer



Joined: 16 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:57 - 26 Feb 2010    Post subject: Re: Oh my WTF Reply with quote

rac3r wrote:
Today I was out (Finchley Central for those that know it) doing some uni work with mates then I heard someone coming down the main road blaring out loud Cheryl Cole's 'fight for this love' I looked up only to see 2 guys on a Goldwing! Everyone was staring at them thinking huh? They were both wearing open face helmets as well Laughing Laughing

So come on now which one of you was it? own up Wink
Colin?
____________________
Roger wrote: Women don't get damp for clingy puppies. Get some better happy pills, hit the gym & buy a medallion the size of a dinner plate. Job done
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Herbalrick
Renault 5 Driver



Joined: 26 Aug 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:48 - 26 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rac3r, you studying at Middlesex? I'f not what you doing so far north as finchley?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

rac3r
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:31 - 26 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Herbalrick wrote:
Rac3r, you studying at Middlesex? I'f not what you doing so far north as finchley?


Yup Middlesex, I meant Finchley central but it's not far though. How did you know anyway? Laughing
____________________
Bikes : 2006 CBR125R - 2004 Monster 620ie - 2004 ZX-6R B1H - 2005 Monster S2R 800 - 2011 Street Triple - 2009 Streetfighter 1098 - 2014 ZX-6R 636

Chequered Flag
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Herbalrick
Renault 5 Driver



Joined: 26 Aug 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:26 - 26 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well its the only uni near Finchley Central. I work at the uni and am about to return to being a student again.

What you studying?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

rac3r
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:19 - 26 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh right, I'm studying Business and Marketing 2nd year Thumbs Up

What bike do you have?
____________________
Bikes : 2006 CBR125R - 2004 Monster 620ie - 2004 ZX-6R B1H - 2005 Monster S2R 800 - 2011 Street Triple - 2009 Streetfighter 1098 - 2014 ZX-6R 636

Chequered Flag
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Herbalrick
Renault 5 Driver



Joined: 26 Aug 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:51 - 26 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you recently gotten new boots? There is a student I've seen walking around with really squeaky boots lol.

I'm on a 98 XJ600 S Diversion. First big bike, but I was on a ybr 125 before that.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

rac3r
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:07 - 26 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Herbalrick wrote:
Have you recently gotten new boots? There is a student I've seen walking around with really squeaky boots lol.

I'm on a 98 XJ600 S Diversion. First big bike, but I was on a ybr 125 before that.


Nope haha, I have Nitro boots with one toe slider hanging off Laughing

When did you get the XJ6? I think I've seen the YBR around before. I had a black CBR125 in my first year and now a red Monster, first big bike as well.
____________________
Bikes : 2006 CBR125R - 2004 Monster 620ie - 2004 ZX-6R B1H - 2005 Monster S2R 800 - 2011 Street Triple - 2009 Streetfighter 1098 - 2014 ZX-6R 636

Chequered Flag
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rob W
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Nov 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:15 - 26 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's obvious.

They both enjoy taking it in the dung funnel.

Thumbs Up
____________________
'90 TS50 > '04 Senda 125 > '91 ZXR400 > '90 CB-1 > '04 GSX-R1000 > '96 Bandit 600 > '89 ZXR750 H1 > '96 GSX-R750 SRAD > '98 RR-W Fireblade > '98 T595 Daytona > '03 Hornet 900 > '04 Fireblade > '16 GSX-S1000F (x2) > '23 XSR900
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

27cows
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Nov 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:29 - 26 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did you know it was Cheryl Cole? Are you familiar with her...ahem...work?
____________________
The RXS100: vehicle of choice for Chuck Norris
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:08 - 26 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can honestly say I wouldn't know a single Cheryl Cole song if it bit me on the leg.

Has she gone solo, then, or is she still with them other bints? (also whose songs I would have no idea what they are)
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 231 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.82 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 80.08 Kb