Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Into the valley

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Swim41
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 25 Jul 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:30 - 20 Mar 2010    Post subject: Into the valley Reply with quote

Anyone been to 'Into the Valley' (Yorkshire MAG rally)? I had planned to go to the Farmyard this year but I can't now so this one looks like a good substitute.

Is it any good?
____________________
Yamaha XJ600N
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

NickD
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:16 - 21 Mar 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been to a few of them... In fact I've still got the badge for the first one, back when it was actually in a valley.

We've always had a good time, and if you like the Farmyard you'll probably have a good time too... It's the same craic, but smaller.

One unknown this year is that it's happening on a new site again, so I couldn't speak for that, but I don't think Yorkshire MAG know how to put on a bad rally!
____________________
I was only doing what it said on my licence officer....
Tear along the dotted line!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

NickD
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:20 - 21 Mar 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another alternative for June I'd recommend is the Shires Show, always a good do.... and a cracking line up this year too (IMO)

https://www.chopper-club.com/eastshropshire/shires/home.htm
____________________
I was only doing what it said on my licence officer....
Tear along the dotted line!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bunglehaze
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 12 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:31 - 22 Mar 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its not a bad Rally, but it is small and limited on entertainment in comparison to Farmyard, its also bloody cold Smile Or it was the last run up I had - cold and wet to be precise.

If you want a good one, wait until Yorkshire Pudding later in the year which is actually a really nice little shindig.

leigh Smile
____________________
https://bikechatter.net
Motorcycle Products Reviews and News
06 - ZZR600 > 07 - ZX6R J1 > 08 - ZX6R J2 > 09 - ZX636 A1P > 11 - ZX10R C1H
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 194 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.05 Sec - Server Load: 0.67 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 40.29 Kb