Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


My little vent

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message
warped one This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Welshd1k
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:22 - 04 Apr 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

whats lol about a thou wheeling at 130 ? im sure nc30 was wheeling his R6 at 140+ so i fail to see why a thou doing the same is un- beleivable along with wheelspin of a white line or some dirt. and square tyres hmm no exscuse i guess other than comuting on motorways
____________________
Current >Cb600fx hornet, ns125rk90 21.7bhp@wheel<
Sold >,zxr400 h2 (33bhp kit) rd350 n1 rd350 lc2<
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Paulington
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Mar 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:23 - 04 Apr 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a friend like that and I know quite a few people who are that tunnel-minded.

I always get told I'm too young to be riding a 650 for some odd reason, that I'll 'kill myself' etc etc.

Not worth the time of day to spend talking to someone like that unless it's for usage as a lolcow. Laughing.
____________________
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."
Current Vehicles: '89 Kawasaki KDX200, '99 Yamaha XV535, '00 Honda ST1100 Pan-European, '08 Suzuki GSX-R1000, '08 Mitsubishi Lancer GS4 2.0 TDCi, '15 BMW 1 Series 116d Sport Turbo.
CBT: 27/08/08. Theory: 04/09/09. Module 1: 16/09/09. Module 2: 01/10/09.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Welshd1k
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:24 - 04 Apr 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paulington wrote:
I have a friend like that and I know quite a few people who are that tunnel-minded.

I always get told I'm too young to be riding a 650 for some odd reason, that I'll 'kill myself' etc etc.

Not worth the time of day to spend talking to someone like that unless it's for usage as a lolcow. Laughing.

didnt you just crash a thundercat ?...............
____________________
Current >Cb600fx hornet, ns125rk90 21.7bhp@wheel<
Sold >,zxr400 h2 (33bhp kit) rd350 n1 rd350 lc2<
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Paulington
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Mar 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:27 - 04 Apr 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

ns125rk90 wrote:
Paulington wrote:
I have a friend like that and I know quite a few people who are that tunnel-minded.

I always get told I'm too young to be riding a 650 for some odd reason, that I'll 'kill myself' etc etc.

Not worth the time of day to spend talking to someone like that unless it's for usage as a lolcow. Laughing.

didnt you just crash a thundercat ?...............

Which wasn't my fault, a car pulled out from what the accident investigators deemed 12 metres in front of me (he didn't even look right).

As it was pouring with rain the stopping distance is 18 metres from 30, so stopping was an impossiblity and as I was approaching from the right so I had right of way. Inappropriate and ineffective observations to the right.

The crash was in no way my fault. Laughing.

I just find people seem to just be of the idea that you shoudn't be allowed big bikes until you are 40. Razz.
____________________
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."
Current Vehicles: '89 Kawasaki KDX200, '99 Yamaha XV535, '00 Honda ST1100 Pan-European, '08 Suzuki GSX-R1000, '08 Mitsubishi Lancer GS4 2.0 TDCi, '15 BMW 1 Series 116d Sport Turbo.
CBT: 27/08/08. Theory: 04/09/09. Module 1: 16/09/09. Module 2: 01/10/09.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 188 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.7 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 49.41 Kb