Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Drinking and Riding

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

iooi
Super Spammer



Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:38 - 06 Apr 2010    Post subject: Drinking and Riding Reply with quote

Linky
Quote:
A motorcycle instructor from Halifax who admitted drink-driving after repeatedly falling off her bike during a lesson will be sentenced



Oh dear.......
One empty & one nearly full.
Still hats off to her, she managed not to break them, despite falling off several times Laughing

Quote:
told officers the empty bottle had been consumed the day before and she had only had a mouthful that day.
131 microgrammes (mcg) of alcohol in 100 millilitres of breath - almost four times the limit of 35mcg

____________________
Just because my bike was A DIVVY, does not mean i am......
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rufus
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 04 May 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:41 - 06 Apr 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Police Police Police
____________________
CG125 > ZX6r > GSX600F > CB250n + ZX7R+ Bandit 1200
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

kawakid
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Mar 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:13 - 06 Apr 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did a post about this last month, as she took me for my CBT 6 years ago.


Still doesn't say what sentence she got though.
____________________
I've a twin and a 4.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

kawakid
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Mar 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:17 - 06 Apr 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update

3 year riding ban and 200 hours community service.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1263996/Motorbike-instructor-banned-drink-driving-falling-bike-times-lesson.html


To be fair, they could have jailed her. Especially as she was in a position of trust.
____________________
I've a twin and a 4.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Shay HTFC
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:18 - 06 Apr 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats how we roll in Halifax. Black Eye
____________________
Full Motorbike License - GS500E '95
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
steppen22 This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Redundant). Unhide this post / all posts.

Marmalade
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 Apr 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 07:00 - 07 Apr 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

steppen22 wrote:
Driving whilst pssshed is fun, though.


Until you kill a selection of people waiting for a bus https://www.courierworld.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/winker.gif
____________________
Nobby the Bastard: How yo tell the difference between the actual japanese and her just screaming because she's had live fish stuck up her arse? [url=https://www.nicks-shop.co.uk/bcf-goodies-15-c.aspGet BCF stickers and things here[/url] Reflective helmet stickers - Legal requirement in france - Clicky
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

steppen22
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:30 - 10 Apr 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

bramble43 wrote:
steppen22 wrote:
Driving whilst pssshed is fun, though.


Until you kill a selection of people waiting for a bus https://www.courierworld.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/winker.gif


I never drink and ride - I'm against it.

I'm saying it is fun though.

Just as I'm against many things that are fun - throwing pies at teenagers for example.
____________________
no regrets, no retreat, no apology.
I've made mistakes in the past, and I apologise for FUCK ALL.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

steppen22
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:30 - 10 Apr 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

bramble43 wrote:
steppen22 wrote:
Driving whilst pssshed is fun, though.


Until you kill a selection of people waiting for a bus https://www.courierworld.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/winker.gif


I never drink and ride - I'm against it.

I'm saying it is fun though.

Just as I'm against many things that are fun - throwing pies at teenagers for example.
____________________
no regrets, no retreat, no apology.
I've made mistakes in the past, and I apologise for FUCK ALL.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 175 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.09 Sec - Server Load: 1.42 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 63.04 Kb