 WizzBang L Plate Warrior
Joined: 21 Sep 2007 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 16:40 - 24 Apr 2010 Post subject: Yamaha R1 2005 (5VY) for sale |
 |
|
I'm probably going to regret this, but....
For sale...
Yamaha R1 2005
7000 miles
3 Keys inc Red master key (spare alarm fob too)
Meta alarm upgrade
De-baffled cans (included in sale are the original standard ones too)
Scotoiler
Michelin Pilot Road 2ct tyres with loads of life left
MOT until end of June
Tax until end of November
FSH (will be serviced before sale)
https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i259/WizzBang00/Bike/R1/2008-09-20/IMG_9389.jpg
https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i259/WizzBang00/Bike/R1/2008-09-20/IMG_9364-1.jpg
When I bought this bike I searched high and low for the cleanest and most unmolested example there was, and I found it. It still is as clean as the day I bought it as it gets cleaned more than ridden.
This has been a very hard decision for me to make.
£5250 ono ..... P/X for cheaper bike considered |
|