 Irezumi aka Reuben Carrot Top
Joined: 28 Sep 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 20:12 - 25 Apr 2010 Post subject: [FOR SALE] DRZ400sm - 58 plate + accesories. |
 |
|
Last year of models officially brought in to the UK, on a 58 plate. Tax until October 2010. MOT'd until October 2011.
4509 miles ~ Blue/White ~ Acerbis handguards ~ lots of life left in tyres (Avon Distanzias) and C&S ~ Datatagged ~ carbon Fibre case guards (to be fitted) ~ re-jetted for better fuelling ~ Clymer manual.
- I bought this bike from new and have both keys, user manual, logbook, toolkit etc.
- The bike had it's first dealer service and from then on has been serviced by myself. Oil & filter being replaced @ 4000 miles (1000 miles after service).
- I dropped the bike once at a standstill, only damage was to barends which were removed to fit handguards. Small marks on rear tail plastic.
- Exhaust header has surface corrosion. Not an issue at all as Stainless steel.
Selling due to needing something more practical for commute.
Looking for £2750.
Any questions please pm. Test rides available with FULL cash deposit.
https://www.bikechatforums.com/files/drz_4_sale01.jpg
https://www.bikechatforums.com/files/drz_4_sale07.jpg
I also have available off-road wheels that will fit the SM & S models (not including brake discs) for £300. Also a road legal LED tailight (with numberplate light) for £20 including P&P, still in packaging unused. I also have a full Titanium system for the bike. £150 with the bike or £200 if someone wishes to buy it seperately. |
|