Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Red Dead Redemtion

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Mr.Everready
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 Mar 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:38 - 06 May 2010    Post subject: Red Dead Redemtion Reply with quote

Any 360ers getting this ?

https://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption/

https://media.rockstargames.com/products/rockstar/screenshot%20gallery/reddeadredemption/1/1280/new/59.jpg

https://media.rockstargames.com/products/rockstar/screenshot%20gallery/reddeadredemption/1/1280/11.jpg

https://media.rockstargames.com/products/rockstar/screenshot%20gallery/reddeadredemption/1/1280/14.jpg
____________________
the undemocratically unelected mod of the Scottish section
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

PsychoHippy
Jammy Git



Joined: 02 Jul 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:07 - 06 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been looking at it thinking 'should I or shouldn't I?'.


I think I might Wink
____________________
I spend all my money on bikes and beer, the rest I simply waste!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Catalyst
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Nov 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:37 - 06 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be, can't wait! Looks like GUN & Call of Juarez all mixed in with GTA, also want Skate 3, Alan Wake AND split second.

So much choice, so little time Laughing
____________________
|--Previous--|:2007 Aprilia SX50...Neutral--Current--|: 2007 Kawasaki ER-6N
SlimRick - I can cook really well - but it's a useless skill, as I'm not a woman and it's their fucking job!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Davo
Davo To The Rescue!



Joined: 05 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:58 - 07 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got it on pre-order at the mo.

We will have to set up a BCF posse in the free roam multiplayer.

Speaking of which, if you're on the XBOX Live, download & watch the free roam trailer, there's a free premium theme and 400 MS points being given away with it.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:24 - 08 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Yes Yes!

Check this thread on gametrailers forums. Lots of videos info and stuff, the game is looking really good, can't wait for it.

https://forums.gametrailers.com/thread/official-red-dead-redemption-t/1062962?page=1

Lets hope I get a chance to play it now that I've got a little one Smile
____________________
Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Catalyst
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Nov 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:58 - 08 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luke wrote:
Lets hope I get a chance to play it now that I've got a little one Smile


Well you may as well take advantage on those sleepless nights where you can't sleep and sit on the xbox all night Laughing
____________________
|--Previous--|:2007 Aprilia SX50...Neutral--Current--|: 2007 Kawasaki ER-6N
SlimRick - I can cook really well - but it's a useless skill, as I'm not a woman and it's their fucking job!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

instigator
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:25 - 08 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a 360 today and xbox live subscription. Have the game pre-ordered too. Can't wait to form a posse.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:33 - 08 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couple of reviews are in from a few mag's.

GameInformer - 9.75/10
GamesTM - 9/10 (Only do whole numbers)

Can't wait to lasso someone, hog tie them then drag em through a cactus field Laughing
____________________
Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

GhostRider
World Chat Champion



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:44 - 08 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this a sequel to red dead revolver? I remember playing that a few years ago and it provided many hours of entertainment and Yeee-haaaws aplenty.

GhostRider
____________________
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:51 - 09 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

They bought the rights from Capcom, the only thing carried iver from revolver is the "dead eye" mechanic. Its pretty much a new game, dont know why they kept the "red dead" part.
____________________
Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Nick__C
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:05 - 13 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yupppp, pre-ordered (y)
Literally been counting down the days till release...yeah nerdy or whatttttt Mr. Green

got about 8 mates getting it as well so multiplayer should be mad (y)

'S33nkidsc4ntrun' if anyone's on and wants a roam haha (y)
____________________
'02 GS 500.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Makaveli_Rydah
Could Be A Chat Bot



Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:08 - 13 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pre ordering NOW - is it worth getting the special edition ?
You get a few extra guns , clothing and a warhorse but it's 15 quid more
____________________
Bike History:- Vision / Phantom 100 / Aerox 100 / Runner VX125 / Honda VFR400 NC24 / Kwak ZX9R B3 / Honda CBR600 F / ZZR400 & K2 GSXR 750 / Suzuki VZ800
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mr.Everready
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 Mar 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:17 - 13 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered mine yesterday from shopto. £36, the SE was only £42 but they've ran out of their allocation. They may have more in at the start of the week though.
____________________
the undemocratically unelected mod of the Scottish section
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:46 - 13 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

10/10 in Official Playstation magazine Thumbs Up

Quote:

This is getting silly now. Rockstar's Red Dead Redemption has clocked up a 10/10 review in the UK's Official PlayStation Magazine.

That follows a 9.75/10 review in US mag Game Informer - and a very wholesome 9/10 in GameTM. Red Dead Redemption for Game Of The Year, anyone?

OPM praises every aspect of Rockstar's sweeping Western in its review. It applauds the 'excellent voice acting', the 'moving cinematic' and 'glorious rendering of cowboy country'.

____________________
Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

instigator
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:26 - 13 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Everready wrote:
I ordered mine yesterday from shopto. £36, the SE was only £42 but they've ran out of their allocation. They may have more in at the start of the week though.


Jesus, I ordered mine from Teso with a discount voucher....£29.25 delivered.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Carl_steveo
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:29 - 13 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

At first I thought this was going to be shit and I wasn't interested in it. But I've watched the clips and they're awesome. I can't wait to get it.
____________________
Current: Honda Nsr 125
Live: Sunderland
Luke "cant be arsed to read your post, but suck my balls anyway."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mr.Everready
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 Mar 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:43 - 13 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh aye ? Seems you don't want to be missing out on the broke back mountain action ! Rolling Eyes
____________________
the undemocratically unelected mod of the Scottish section
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:27 - 13 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, we could so camp it up in the Saloons and go for bare back riding in the hills Wink, this is going to be ausome.

Yessssssss
https://images2.cinema.de/imedia/0341/1710341,MRum1fCz2O6_eLuS_9LWpLPsl+_dc+gypBT4ClHIYRs8v08QtOX2DQwrnNiUnZDUI7Ha2thhvrFfFi_5u51tnA==.jpg

Even the side missions make me drool
https://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/108/1089304p2.html
____________________
Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Nick__C
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:08 - 13 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tbh Makaveli, in my opinion the special edition is a waste of time, since I'd much rather spend the time earning my way to the war horse etc, rather than just be given it, but it's up to you haha ;p
____________________
'02 GS 500.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

PsychoHippy
Jammy Git



Joined: 02 Jul 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:29 - 14 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just pre-ordered from Amazon for £35 with a code to unlock the golden pistols that give you extra xp when you use them Smile
____________________
I spend all my money on bikes and beer, the rest I simply waste!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:37 - 14 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaked gameplay video, only 6mins short as Rockstar cut the feed from some lucky guy who got their hands on it early. Qualities not great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI-7txCY2SM&feature=player_embedded

Download from here if it gets taken down from youtube (likely)
https://www.multiupload.com/2AZJJRZQ27
____________________
Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Mr.Everready
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 Mar 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:47 - 14 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoHippy wrote:
I've just pre-ordered from Amazon for £35 with a code to unlock the golden pistols that give you extra xp when you use them Smile


I saw that but wasn't sure of Amazons delivery for pre orders.
____________________
the undemocratically unelected mod of the Scottish section
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:51 - 14 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard people were getting emails from Amazon saying pre-orders were going to be late.....
____________________
Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?



Joined: 21 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:18 - 14 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

This looks good, too many games Laughing

Currently played God of war, (ps3 rerelease)

Still need to complete Assassins Creed 2 FF13 and plenty of others
____________________
Well, you know what they say. If you want to save the world, you have to push a few old ladies down the stairs.
Skudd:- Perhaps she just thinks you are a window licker and is being nice just in case she becomes another Jill Dando.
WANTED:- Fujinon (Fuji) M42 (Screw on) lenses, let me know if you have anything.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Carl_steveo
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:49 - 14 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omfg just noticed a spelling mistake in the title tut tut.

I want this soo bad.
____________________
Current: Honda Nsr 125
Live: Sunderland
Luke "cant be arsed to read your post, but suck my balls anyway."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 143 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 1 of 17

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.26 Sec - Server Load: 0.45 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 129.81 Kb