Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Need an extra inch....

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot



Joined: 30 Aug 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:02 - 09 May 2010    Post subject: Need an extra inch.... Reply with quote

... think I've found why I get a bit of arm pump on the WR, when standing up I'm at full reach to the bars so have to lean forward a bit, so want to raise my bars up by about an inch.. I currently have fat bar conversion clamps fitted into the standard clamps... what risers are available and how much am I looking at?
____________________
Current Toys: 06 Yamaha WR250F | Nissan 350Z GT | Tech 4 Homes
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason



Joined: 02 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:51 - 09 May 2010    Post subject: Re: Need an extra inch.... Reply with quote

Should be able to get risers for the standard clamps, or if they're like the KTM fat bars, should be able to get risers that fit into this conversion (I have the former on the 690 and the latter on the 200). I'd expect to pay £20 or a bit more more for the two small bits of metal and few bolts.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 146 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.11 Sec - Server Load: 0.39 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 31.53 Kb