 ..... Quote Me Happy
Joined: 15 Jan 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 18:25 - 05 May 2010 Post subject: Svenn : A Problem with your Greenlaning Site |
 |
|
|
|
 Imonster World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Oct 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 18:27 - 05 May 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
I had the same thing...reported it to Sven on FB. He's made those that should be aware that it's not a malicious site - they haven't rectified the situation yet....
He used a rather naughty word to describe them  ____________________ Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable. |
|
 S Nitrous Nuisance

Joined: 08 Oct 2009 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 20:34 - 10 May 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
thanks for the pm Joe (only just got it)
Problem now solved.
I wont repeat the naughty words here but some ##### ###### ##### ##### ##### decided to target my site, as you know.
Took 14 attempts fix and make google happy.
I don't think it was a direct attack. But I can't be sure :S ____________________ See my motorcycle youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/svengalie |
|
 S Nitrous Nuisance

Joined: 08 Oct 2009 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 20:34 - 10 May 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
BTW if you visited the site you might want to use some scumware removal type tools.
For anyone who's interested in the site, the url is www.bywaydatabase.com
*ahem* any excuse for a plug
I'm actually working out a ride from coast to coast as we speak  ____________________ See my motorcycle youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/svengalie |
|